CHAPTER • 4 ♥️

🔥⚠️SMUT AHEAD ⚠️🔞🔥

(You can skip if you want...but I know you wouldn't so Enjoy Unholy mf 🌚🗿)

Author' pov~~~~~~~

The room was filled with Skin slapping..., moans..and Groans..as the pleasure took both of them in the trance...
Abi ; ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- dadd-yy.. you're so rough.... slow-w pls-
yess just like thattt... ahhhhhhh ah ah ah .. daddy- umm- (he didn't let her speak further as he grabbed her jaw and kissed her roughly...and after sometime he suddenly stopped.. realising she isn't getting the pleasure anymore by her Daddy...she opened her eyes and said)
Abi ; What happened daddy..why yo- (before she can complete her sentence..he thrust again inside her but this time more roughly...making her mouth wide open in pleasure..and This continued for 2 more hours'... before he finally pulled Outta her...and laid beside her all exhausted ..
Jungkook ; how was the sex tonight..?? (He said looking at her)
Abi ; as always...it was amazing Daddy...
Jungkook ; (he chuckled) as expected..!
Abi ; But daddy- ( he hummed in response) my p#ssy is hurting sm.. your d#ck is really something...!! (She said whining)
Jungkook ; (he laughed) ohh Myy Myy..the pain Will be gone soon Baby...now come on...come here and suck daddy's d#ck...
Abi ; why are you always horny..?
Jungkook; don't complain and come here...suck like a good slut you are...
Abi; as you say Daddy.. Just don't forget to buy me the latest Gucci bag...!! ( She wink and he nodded his head monotonously)

Jungkook's mind *such a slut she is*
(And then she started to give him a blowjob...for some reasons jk wasn't enjoying it at all...on the other hand..she was thinking the opposite..she thought she slayed..it was expected cuz she had fucked 100 of guys...but soon she got exhausted cuz why Not...jk's dick isn't an easy thing to handle!!
Abi - daddy it's so big and thick...yk whenever I have s#x with you I always get exhausted so Much..My body hurts so much even though I'm 27 and experience....your little junior isn't actually little tbh...
Jungkook; Ik baby.. now' get out... I'm not in a mood anymore...!!
Abi ; daddy let's cuddle nah...!!
Jungkook; are you deaf or something.. I said GET OUT...!!!

🔥 ⚠️SMUT END ⚠️🔞🔥

(She flinched and started wearing her clothes which were shattered all over the room...and Leave asap... Jungkook didn't even bother to look at her way...he was lost in his own thoughts... thinking about something or should I say someone... Yess he was thinking bout' his cute and innocent y/n...he doesn't wanna do it with any other girls or women...he always wished to do it with her..but she was too innocent for his dirty desires..so to fulfill his nasty sexual needs..he uses other women...he had already thought bout' it.. that he'll surely take her innocence but not Now' as she's still young (14) for all of these...whenever he see her innocence..he just couldn't control himself and ends up crossing his limits..and doesn't Even feel guilty bout' it later cuz why would he... someday or another she has to be his no matter what... she should get used to it...!!

(she can't even handle my little kisses and hugs..As I'm a rough type of person...How she's Gonna handle me inside her.. I just hope she won't die from my rough thrusts... Aishhh What I'm thinking..!! 😏 )

Y/n'pov ~~~~~~

I was taking a shower... I have to get ready I'm already late for my training...all the unnies must be waiting for meh... Aishhh Why am I so Clumbsy...As today's our weekend (Saturday) YG (yang hyun-suk) told us to come early...he gave us a certain time to come 10:30 but here I'm... it's already 10:45...But it's not muh Fault too... I was practicing Till 02:30 a.m.,also I have to do Myy school hw...so yeahh y/n be prepare... ready your speech for your unnies...as they're Gonna be mad...!! Okay so without wasting any time... let's Get ready...you have to look like a Cute pie... Hehe 😅