CHAPTER • 12 ♥️

" Tell me...did You enjoyed..?? Did you take his dick.... How was itt.. Better than mine??..."

(He said while choking her... meanwhile Taehyung was watching the whole show sipping his whine...his eyes roaming all over her body... watching her expression... her pain was giving him some kind of satisfaction...the same satisfaction which Jungkook felt for her....
Jungkook told Taehyung to bring y/n... and Taehyung being Taehyung without any hesitation he dragged her in the room....)

Y/n : Leave-
*Slap*

Jk : HOW DARE YOU HUH...??( Jungkook went insane....he was about to slap her again but Taehyung interrupted him )

Tae : broo just leave her... can't you see....she's literally sobbing the life Outta her... How can you slap her hmm..??

(Taehyung got up from the bed...and moved forward...he smoothly held y/n's waist with his free hand...)

Tae : see her cheek is also all swollen (he said cupping her cheeks.., suddenly his gaze falls on her bruised lips) along with her-

(he remembered just a while ago...how brutally Jungkook kissed her forcefully...how shameful someone can be )

Jk : leave her hyung...she doesn't deserve Your sympathy (he said snatching her away vividly)

Tae : ahh I mean to say...
you can show her Your wrath later but for now I think she needs some rest...see she just finished her performance...

Jk : not to mention a sexual one....

( looking at her dangerously..and suddenly he cupped her jaw in his tight grip)

just look at Youu dressing all slutty....do You wanna get raid that badly....?? I could fuck you better than him...my dick is no joke...!!!

Tae : *chuckled*  c'mon we all Know... it's a lil baby in front of mine ...

Jk : *glare* Shut upp....!!!

Tae : let her goo Buddy...

Jk : get Outta from here... I'll see you later...
(he said throwing her out of the room harshly)
(After y/n leaves crying)....

Tae : why you're so cruel towards Her...??

(Jungkook's eyes shifted from the door to Taehyung)

Jk : really??

Tae : *rolls eyes* Yeahh...

Jk : she knows how easily jealousy I get... But still she plays cool with me... Thus.., she has to bear the consequences...

Tae : Jungkook she's still young man...calm down broo....

Jk : Idc.. she should Get used to it... she's Mine...

Tae : fuvkin yours?? Motherfuvker..(Taehyung cursed him under his breath)

Jk : did you say something??

Tae : nahh I didn't... let's go to Jungkook.. let's have some snacks & chicks outside...

Jk : pfft...chicks and here?? Forget about it hyung..., there's not even a single beautiful maid here...idk from where her mom brought these ugly maids & servants...

Tae : if that is so...then let's just get Outta from this place...

Jk : yeahh that's a Good idea...

#Time' skip ~~~~~~~

Mrs.jeon : Jungkook...why are you leaving this early..??

(Jungkook rolls his eyes after listening to his mom's voice)

Jk : my choice mom...got any problem??

Mrs Jeon: (she sighed and looked towards Taehyung..)
Taehyung..? How are you son??

Tae : *smiles* hellow Mrs Jeon.. I'm fine...hBu..??

Mrs Jeon: I'm also fine...are you leaving with him..??

Tae : ahh yess.. can't Leave this Clumsy kid alone all by himself Y'know...
(just after saying this he received a glare from Jungkook)

Jk : I'm not fuckin kid....

Tae : neh neh neh neh...

(he said making random Funny faces)

Jk : shut upp...!!!

Mrs Jeon: stop both of You..
*giggling*

Tae : okay Mrs Jeon see yah soon...
Mrs Jeon: okay darling Goodbyew..
*Hug*

(Jungkook was looking around along with Taehyung... just to find a mare glimpse of you.. but they find none...because you were weeping alone in the room..and then they both leave for club )

Sorry' for the short update...my exams are goin' on... Hope you'll understand...
And one More thing...
Idk why I'm feeling like my story is getting boring... should I delete this story...??
Which I've been working for months Now...😩
but no worries I'm Soon goin' to add a twist... not all of You but maybe some will definitely like it...
So stay tune...
Love you all ..💞

You, you love it how I move you
You love it how I touch you
My one, when all is said and done
You'll believe God is a woman
And I, I feel it after midnight
A feelin' that you can't fight
My one, it lingers when we're done
You'll believe God is a woman...
>/3