CHAPTER • 14 ♥️

You immediately got up from the floor...

" what are you doing here ??"

*You whispered*

" why you askin though?? Aren't you happy seeing me here... Alone with you..."
He emphasized the last three words...

" I gotta go to my dorm "

" Cut the crap ... I know today's your holiday... stop acting like a brat....I'm not goin' to eat you...or maybe I will... who knows..." 😏

You were looking down the whole time...he hates it when you don't look at him...when he's saying something to you...

" Y/n...!! Look at meeee...."

But still you didn't... Sure y/n has a death wish...

" Look at me..!!!"

he stated sternly...and this time you finally looked at him..making his heart goo boom boom...IyKyk...

" I really missed you love"...

He said coming forward making your steps move backward...and soon you fall on the couch along with him hovering over you...your breath hiched...when you saw him staring at you intensily like he was reading your face &eyes... you quickly looked away..making him coming out of his trance...he smirked before saying...

" Y'know we're Alone right...! Why you didn't go with your mom... it is cuz of me..?? 😏 "

You mentally roll your eyes...

" babe what couples do when they're alone with eachother..? "

You widened your eyes...and gulped the lump forming in your throat...you started to wiggling under him...he was caging you like a cat...

" idk please leave me... I'm not feeling good Rn.."

" Shut upp...!!!! When I asked you something just answer me like a good slut you are...Arraso (understand)...!!!! "

He said cupping your jaw harshly...

"Fuvkin anwer Mee...!!! "

"Y-yes "

"Yes What..??

" Yes I understand...! "

"That's my gurl... now come..give your daddy a kiss...!! "

You stared at nowhere... your mind went blank hearing his sentence...you do like physical touch to express love but not like this.... there's no consent..,no affection...,no care..and most importantly no Love... it's completely forceful...you urge to punch his handsome face..but unfortunately you can't... Cuz if you say one word against his Will...he will torture you..if he was a little sweet towards you...you would think about giving him a peck...but this person right above you is far from being sweet he can't even act like normal human being... you unknowingly shooked your head...making his eyes darkened..

" Did you just denied...?!.."

He dangerously chuckled afterwords... It's definitely not indicating something good...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

#Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Sweetie I'm home...!!! See I brought everything you said..."

Mrs.park happily went inside her mansion Only to find it dead silent...like nobody was there not even a single bee or mosquito....she felt kinda suspicious &scared..but letting her feelings go...she set all the shopping bags on the huge table and she started to head towards her daughter's room...just when she reached infront of the room..she tilt her head on the left side to overheard the voices going on Inside but there were none actually just some mild faint water droplets sound....making her frowm...!! She took a deep breath before opening the room's door with her both hands....and yeahhh as she expected...she wasn't there...so she started moving forward to the bathroom...just to check if her daughter is fine or not....she slowly opened the bathroom's door...

And-

" Y/nnnnnn.......!!!!! "

Any idea what happened there....
And I'm so sorry for the delay actually my exams are going on right now.... hope you'll understand....🤧

Thankyou for waiting for me... please look forward to the upcoming episodes....stay tune...
TAKE care my goodness....
And Goodbyew....💘

💘