CHAPTER • 3 ♥️

Author' Pov ;

Y/n ; yahh..!!! where are you dragging meh...?? Leave mee...STOP...Ahh-

Jungkook ; BITVH FUVKIN SHUT YOUR FUVKIN MOUTH BEFORE I FUCK IT WITH MY D#CK...!!!!
(He said Grabbing her hair tightly... having no choice.. she just nodded...and let him do whatever he wanted...
Jungkook ; Now' tell meh... who told you to get closer to him..huhh...??
(Said while gripping her hair even  tightly making her cry out)
Y/n ; Ahhhhh-
Jungkook ; Did I give you permission for that... huh Tell meh you Slut..??
Y/n ;... he's just My cousin brother..!!
Jungkook ; So are you Gonna fuck him if he's your cousin brother...??
Y/n ; wdym...!!
Jk ; don't Play innocent y/n.. I don't want you near him...his intentions aren't Good... I saw how he was gazing at you especially your non existing chest... so kindly make your distance before I loose my Last nerve of passion...GOT ITT...!!
.( Y/n just nodded at his statement)
Jk ; now' Stop cryin'...and kiss me...
(Y/n innocently looked at him and shook her head...Jk breathes out in Anger and again' opens his eyes)
Jk ; see I'll give you two options... first'..kiss me And second suck my d#ck..!!! Now choose...what you want...!!
Y/n ; Idk how to kiss...( She said looking down...jk smirked at her innocence cuz most of the girls at her age had already done stuff like These and here she doesn't even know how to do it.. that's what made Jungkook attracted towards her...her innocence...)
Jungkook ; no worries... I'll teach youu.. babygirl..😏 (then he proceed to kiss her...first he cupped her little face in his then tilted it a little...then he attacked her lips hungrily...)
Jungkook; just follow my sync and suck my upper lips while I suck your lower...(he whispered between the kiss and started sucking/exploring her mouth again with his tongue..he was feeling heaven..,her lips were so soft and juicy...,on the other hand Y/n was hating it all.. she was feeling pathetic cuz she couldn't even protect herself she surely is a weak soul...a lone tear escaped her eyes imaginging her situation...)

After 15 Minutes ~~~~~

Y/n was hitting jk'chest cuz she was running Outta breath...Jungkook finally let go of her after giving her lips a fine painful bite which made her lips bleed...
Y/n ; Ahhhh Uhm- ( y/n widened her eyes when jk sucked her blood...)
Jungkook ; babygirl you're so delicious NGL... I'm feeling turned on sm..I can't keep my di#k in my pants Anymore...I want more of you....
Y/n ; Ahm Actually- (on the verge of crying)
Jk ; what you say hmn... should we ? ( He whispered near her lips seductively... while touching her thighs....) Just-
(Before he can say something further...A voice interputed him...)
?? ; Y/n...?? Jungkook..?? Where are you both???
( It was Jungkook'mothers voice...she got the Idea that there's definitely something goin' on between both of them...she had noticed whenever something happened like family function or parties, etc... they both went missing together...And their after look after coming is definitely not indicating a good idea...once she noticed y/n had red cheeks and bruised wrists., And lastly her ruined lips n hair... Meanwhile jk was eye rap#ng her...and boii this sign is enough to know something is definitely fishy...and this time she also got curious...)
( Y/n immediately detached herself from Jungkook...,and started fixing her image...)
Mrs.jeon ; jungk- wait- wt- what are both doin' here....???
Jungkook; (jk rolled his eyes before saying...) Mom We just came here to talk bout' something...stop being dramatic for fuck sake...!!!!
Mrs.jeon ; ohh really...what is it.. that's so important that you have to come here and talk in alone...,
Jungkook; mom there's lots of chaos there please... stop your nonsense...!!!
( Mrs.jeon glare at her son and her gaze landed on y/n who was standing all quiet...)
Mrs.jeon ; y/n Sweetie...what happened hmn..??
( Y/n just shook her head and smiled lighty... what she's supposed to say that her son is physically and sexually assaulting her...Noo she can't break her heart... Jungkook is definitely a bastard but mrs.jeon she's so sweet... she's like a second Mother to her... She Will be hurt sm..when she'll come to know the reality of her son...)
Mrs.jeon ; Are you sure..??
Y/n ; Yes mrs.jeon..im..you don't have to worry so Much...( Unaware of the reality...mrs.jeon believed her words after seeing her beautiful smile... thinking her y/n will Never lie to her... thinking they must have come here to talk...She also nods her head) okay then..come downstairs fast...the cake is bout' to cut...( They both made there way outside meanwhile mrs.jeon Smiled shyly after seeing y/n bruised lips...*Aww they both must have kissed eachother..but are just shy to let it out infront of meh... Gosh I think I just ruined their special moment... such a dumb person I'm... Aishhh...* ( Mrs.jeon thought she ruined their moment but in reality she saved y/n from getting ruined by her own son...)

In the hall

"" HaPpYy bIrThdAyy ToO YyoUu....HAPpyy biRtHday ToO YyoUu ~~~~~~~~ ""
Btw It was taemin birthday Today If you're wondering so... yeahhh...

*FYI...in this episode y/n was 14 years old...*

Her dress

Imagine her as a 14 year old Tysm...🌹

Jungkook's outfit~~~~~~~

Oh muh FUVKIN Goshh-
Soooooo Hott...🔥😩

Note ~~~~~~~~~

I'm so Sorry if you're finding These chapters boring...like I said before.. I'll try to make it more fun and presentable... disappointing you guys aren't my goals... Love you LOVELYZ ♥️🫶✨🥺

Okay soo-
See ya in the next Chapter...😏😉💞

Word counts ~968 😁👍