CHAPTER • 16 ♥️

" So,what exactly happened?"

*Silence*

"Y/n I Asked you something, answer mehh?!! "

"Mom What are you talking about...? nothing happened you see I'm all fine...I was feeling sick and because of trippin I got these bruises all over me...and didn't have the guts to get up and fainted right there..am I clear now??

" Ohh sweetie who are you fooling with!! You can't Get this much bruice by just tripping, Tell me everything!! Was someone there with you at that moment...and how did you even faint? last time I checked you were good ??"

*Again silence*

" Yn I'm demanding an answer...tell me now what happened??? You have been acting weird so much lately..."

Yn closed her eyes in frustration and again opened em' leaving a heavy sigh...and lightly whispered without looking at her mom

" Mom it's nothing like that please kindly Shut up and Lemme go!!! "

And like that she get Away with the matter,leaving her mom in blue...by now yn's mom got the idea that something isn't right with her daughter there's something going on in her life which she needed to find out asap..... those bruice weren't a joke at all..she just noticed em this morning when yn was putting ointment on her neck to sooth the redness and pain.... but to her unfortune her mom saw her.... now let's see where this all is going to end up....

"Fuck!!! why mom have to see all of this..🙃 she wasn't supposed to see this side of mine...i should have been more careful what if she find out ohhh noooo the hell!! I'm doomed!!... I'll handle all of This by myself, I'm going to be a k-pop idol I can't risk my future by letting others know what's happening behind the curtains. it'll be really controversial if this assault thing Will be out in public figure... I can't let this happen I've to do something...!! Even if it's not my fault still I'll be proven guilty too... that's our society they don't value women much & they'll think I was seducing or provking Jungkook to come and Do this to meh.. I Know this fact for Sure!! "

#Time skip ~~~

" Y/n come and eat something, fast!! "
Y/n came downstairs with a frown on her face looking drain as hell making her parents wonder what's up with her...after a few seconds her father finally asked her

" What happened darling?"

"Nothing appa just not in a good condition , I have a cold too excuse me for that "

"No honey it's totally fine! Bad day comes too it's fine Just take care of yourself and come have dinner with me! And did you take your medicine?

"Yes appa I did"

"My good girl!! " *Smile*

Meanwhile yn's mother was observing her the whole time yn noticed it too but what she can even do...She ate her dinner in silence and got up to sleep...

" Y/n? "

" Mom please not now "

" listen we have an appointment Today "

" Appointment? "

" YESS! Appointment bcoz your brain isn't braining anymore "

"Ah but- "

" No buts what's just go to your room and make Sure to be ready in 2 hours "

" As you wish "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My exams are approaching... and the sexual tension between me and my exams is so real. Y'know what I'm trying to say hunh lovelyz...and thanks for the patience you all .I'm Very much delighted. And nooo I'm not dead for all of you Askin Mee. And one more thing I'll try to update ASAP I promise... I'm not gonna make my lovelyz wait this much From now on... actually the reason for me not updating for while is so lame you'll not believe at all so it's better to stay quiet and mind my business.
Byee luvvv Yuh 💖