CHAPTER • 2 ♥️

Guyz just to make you remember the story will continue in the past.. And I'll continue sharing past incidents which happened with Y/n...

Author Pov ~

After that day...you started going to Jeon's Mansion frequently like On Weekend or Any festival... it's not Like you wanted to but your mom always forces you to go there...and you gotta admit Jungkook's mom treats you like her own daughter it's crystal clear that she loves you a lot...one More thing....yeah you do fear Jungkook ALOT cuz of his anger Issues Once he dragged you to his room and slammed you on the wall hard and started shouting and saying hurtful words...Just because you Helped one of his friends...
PARK JIMIN

by hugging and comforting him who was very sad BECAUSE he failed one of his tests and yeahh You & Jungkook Study in the same school

by hugging and comforting him who was very sad BECAUSE he failed one of his tests and yeahh You & Jungkook Study in the same school...unfortunately Jungkook saw it all and lost his temper Right there

unfortunately Jungkook saw it all and lost his temper Right there

...He forcefully dragged you to His mansion...His mom wasn't in the Home at that time...he was about to slap you but You started crying making him halt his hand midway...then he hugged you and said...
" Why don't you understand...you aren't allowed to talk to any others boys Rather than me.. I'm the only one who has the right to talk to you..,hug you.., kiss you.., Marry you..and lastly FUCK YOU...You Got me Babygirl..?? "
( You were too scared to say anything and Just sobbed in his embrace... he lost his sanity again on your lack of response and shouted )
Jk ; I SAID DID YOU GOT ME...??
( He said grabbing your jaw tightly.. youu nod your head weakly And said...)
Y/n ; Oppa it's hurting..why are you doing this..?? 🥺 Please Leave me...I wanna go home...

( His eyes soften After seeing your teary eyes

( His eyes soften After seeing your teary eyes...and suddenly his gaze fall on your lips..he gulped hard looking at them... they were looking so delicious...

He started reducing the so-called gap between both of you

He started reducing the so-called gap between both of you...but you turned your head on the side making his lips land on Your cheeks...he just chuckled looking at your side profile and bit hard on your cheeks making you scream..)
Jk ; don't ever do this When I'm about to kiss you..this is my last warning to you..If you again repeated the same mistake again.. I'll fuck you so Hard that you'll forget to how to  walk...now get lost before I change my mind...*he whispered dangerously*
( And Just like that he threw you out of his room and slammed the door Shut... thankfully his driver safely drove you off..that day Asap You reached your Mansion you cried so much in your Room..All these things were Much New to you... no one has ever behaved rudely towards you But him..and it's not the First time he has done something like that...You were just 11 at that time You Didn't know what you did wrong which made him behave this way towards you..the only thing you knew was you comforted his friend at his lowest... and there's actually nothing wrong with it.. But sadly not for Jeon Jungkook...for him  This is wrong.., you can't touch or Even look at others boy while he's alive...this was his mantra... he was totally obsessed with you.. let's see where this obsession is gonna take both of you in the End..)

    Meanwhile ~

heyy Don't look at me like that 🥺

..heyy Don't look at me like that 🥺...I didn't do anything... yeahh it was my Fake drama I don't give a fuck about my marks I was  just trying to get a Lil close to that cute girl... She's so Pretty..,But opps look How did she end up because of muh Fault :/ that Bastard JEON JUNGKOOK...whaat did he think of himself... sometimes I think how he became my friend he's totally opposite of me...ahh umm anyway I'll make it for her by treating her with cupcakes as she really like that.. Hurrah muh Y/n Will be happy again... I just HOPE she's Okay...My poor Innocent y/n..😭