CHAPTER • 7 ♥️

Author's POV_____

Play "lovely by Billie eilish" for a better experience...🎶

" And the class ends here..,"

Chatters and gossiping start to fulfill the class... everyone was tired or either bored cuz of the Boring lecture happened a min ago..., but there was someone who was lost in their own trance..,and that someone was none other than Y/n..she was lost in her own world,she always gets on very well with her classmates.. but today it's totally different..,no talking no interacting with anyone...and I think Y'know the reason... sighing she quietly packed her bag And left her classroom...,she smiled slightly coming outside knowing her biggest nightmare didn't attended the school Today..,.she always try to get home ASAP on any other day but knowing today he's not here at this moment made her mind went on tranquility..it was quite peace for her...the cold breeze from the dark clouds were just adding cherry on top..,which made her mind peace & calmness ..,she closed her eyes to absorb every single Little thing from the Nature..,
Y/n : finally a peaceful day.. Even though she had ruined it..but still it's good as long as he's not here..
( she turned around after she heard a car honk just beside here...)

Time skip :

"Hey c'mon y/n..not like that... where's your mind today huh..?? Why are you not focusing..?? "
Her mentor strictly scolded her..cuz for the past few Mins...she has been making the same mistake again and again and not improving itt...so as the responsibility.. the mentor has to scold her...even though she got the vibes..her mood is kinda off today.. but what she can Even do..she can't Get personal with her trainees as per the rules..*sigh*

Mentor : y/n.. Are you Okay??
Y/n : *you smile a bit* yess unnie I'm.. don't worry.., I'll be just fine.. I'm sorry for the previous mistake please gimme sometime... I'll be back!!
Mentor : okay but be quick.. we've to practice a lot to improve you to the core...got itt...
*you nodded a bit and went Away in search of canteen to drink some juice*

#time skip
At home ~~~~

Mrs.park : y/n!!!
Y/n : *she barely looked at her* hmm??
Mrs.park : we're goin' in a party..be Ready tomorrow..
Y/n : hmm

( actually it was just a excuse for Mrs.park..she just want to see if her mood had lighten up or Not..and actually noo nothing has changed... she's still upset About itt.. Mrs.park wanted to comfort her daughter.. But her high class ego was stopping her..she thought she did Right by giving her a lecture about how to behave with her..she wasn't like this back then in her childhood...but she started to change a bit..and became strict with her actions and words.., her thinking is probably like "what's wrong with it, I'm just handling my child" but she forgot that putting to much restrictions on your child is toxic...and no child deserve a toxic environment around then...but poor y/n...Mrs.park had a brand cancellation in a meeting last night cuz of a minor mistake by a co-worker...the company was strict About Every single thing...that's why they cancelled the deal..it was a big loss for mrs.park and her company...she was really mad about this...and then y/n started with her whines making mrs.park mad as she was already...she thaught y/n is making excuses for not goin' to school.she don't want her daughter skipping school for even one day..she has very high expectations from her.. but that doesn't mean..she should put a full stop to her freedom and happiness...)

⚠️Warning ⚠️ ;
mention of E/d..

mrs.park : have your dinner!!
Y/n : already did.. now' go!!
Mrs.park : I know you didn't.. you don't have to try another vegan diet.. you're already looking slender and petite..look who has this much sharp jawline and collarbones in this age...you really need to Stop obsessing over being perfect..you don't wanna be anorexic.. do you??
Y/n : says who..
*you finally looked at her, emotionlessly.. you were a really cute and bubbly child Before..and still you are..but sometimes it Gets hard for you, mental health starts changing your Personality..*
Every time I try to be myself you tell me to behave...,every trauma has a staring point mine started from you...!! You were telling me I changed Right??? But did you notice yourself even once...,you were senselessly putting me into pain..,if not physically but definitely mentally you were abusing meh.....and about these diet stuff...you were the one who told me to stop eating cuz I'm looking Chubby.....you were the one !!!!!!!!!! *Sob*
(Mrs park gasp her eyes filled with tears...,she covered her mouth and went out..she never thought her daughter would burst out on her like this ever...noo she was Never like this to even shout at anyone...but did she notice her behaviour..?? it's not Like y/n was annoyed going to school and training.. it's nothing like that... she's a sweet and understanding girl'... Only a one sweet talk can solve her ruined day... but no her mom thaught of putting more misery in her already miserable Life...!!! She sniffed one last time before drifting to slumber...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sooo how was it..?? Sorry' there wasn't even a single y/n x Jungkook scenes together...but I promise you there will be lots of more scenes them being together in the next chapter sooo stay tune and remember you're always Enough...
Love you soooooo muchhh...💗💗
Till then...Take care!!

I just Wanna be yours...🦋💜✨