CHAPTER • 10 ♥️

# Author's POV~~~ (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

" What the FuVkkkk..!!!!!!!!! "

Jk : hyung calm down.. I didn't know that she was your girlfriend...

Tae : Tf kook... how can she...that daughter of bitvh don't deserve meh...

Jk : you're right Hyung...

Tae : I should have seen it coming...she was just after my money and body....

Jk : umm but you also do casual Hook ups sometimes while you were in a relationship with her....

Tae : shut uppp...!!!!! It was for my stress relief...!!

Jk : yeahh yeahh I get itt...😃 Btw-

( Taehyung looked at him nonchalantly...)

Jk : she's really Good at giving blowjobs... I enjoyed it..she even gave me her number...

( Tae rolls his eyes and looks away)

Tae : yeahh cuz she's a slut...fuckin block her number if you don't Wanna get robbed....

(Jungkook gulped & nodded)

Tae : first she seduced me with her fake boobs &ass...then she used my money like I owe her dad...that Motherfuvkin' BITVH...
*Sigh* anyway... I don't give a fuvk it's her loss...and Y'know kook it's better now...I finally got rid of her..she was just a pain in ass... lots of girls are behind meh.. I can get whoever I want... no one can reject this heartthrob ~
KIM TAEHYUNG ✨😌

 no one can reject this heartthrob ~✨ KIM TAEHYUNG ✨😌

( Jungkook chuckled making Taehyung chuckle too.....)

Tae : I'll see you soon kook

Tae : I'll see you soon kook...!!!

Jk : okay hyung...

*Then they hug each other*

Tae : btw- (he turned around) who's that girl that got you Crazy' over her..

(Jungkook widens his eyes and curses )

Jk : fuvk *whispered*

Tae : Jimin told me that...!!

Jk : hyung let's talk about this some other day-
(tae raised his eyebrows)