Chapter 1

A beautiful winter morning is cold and crisp. Sun has already been on it's duty but foggy air is in the mood of the game hiding the golden orange beauty of nature behind the whitish fog nature's other magnificence is a breathtaking view of morning. The atmosphere is cool and calm. Birds chirping around are cheery on top of the cake.

Vaishnavi was enjoying her morning with a cup of coffee, leaning towards the railing of the balcony. After completing her coffee, she went into her room to see Abhishek sleeping pig his alarm was trying to wake him but who wants to wake up on a chilly morning?

Vaish (kissing his cheek): Good morning love.

Abhi: Sone do year Vaishu

Vaish: Office nahi jana Mr?

She asked tracing her finger on his face. Abhi woke up by now. Vaish traced her finger near his lips. Abhi moved smartly and held her finger between his teeth but carefully not biting her finger or hurting her. Vaish removed her finger and slap his head.

Vaish: Tum to uth gaye ho. Ye sab natak kar rahe the.

Abhi: Ab aese romance ka mood hua to socha...

He pulled her towards himself through her waist.

Vaish (raising her eyebrows): Kya?

Abhi: Main bolne par nahi karne par believe karta hoon to-

She jerked him and stood up.

Vaish (smirking): Jaldi naha kar ready ho jao. Main jab tak tumhari dono princess ko utha deti hoon. Office ke liye late hoga nahi to.

She walked out. Abhi sighed, smiling and went to get ready.

Vaish went into another room to see two girls.

Vaish (opening the curtains of the room): Avni, Hazel wake up girls. Office ke liye late ho jayegi Avni nahi to and Hazel baby aapko to aaj new games khelne the na wake up.

She walked towards the bed and saw Avni was wide awake.

Vaish (keeping hands on her hips): Uth...

Avni (pout): Bhabhi please thori der aap bhai ke sath romance kar lo jab tak meri neend complete ho jayegi.

Vaish glared at her playfully.

Avni (jumping out of bed): Uth gayi main. Good morning.

She ran towards the washroom. Vaish sat on the bed.

Vaish (caressing Hazel's hair): Baby...

Hazel snuggles towards her more.

Vaish (sternly): Chalo utho school jana hain. Papa and bua ready ho rahe hain. Mumma ready hain. Hum sab phir chale jayege. Wakey wake...

Hazel slowly opened her eyes. Vaish took her in her arms.

Vaish (shouting): Avni jaldi se ready ho jaa. Main Hazel ko apne room me karti hoon ready jab tak.

She went towards her room.

Soon all got ready and settled for breakfast.

Abhi: Good morning princesses.

Avni: Hum dono aapse baat nahi karege. Kal ice cream nahi di.

Abhi: Ek to meri team me aao, please.

Hazel: Yes paa

She excitedly stood up. Avni pulls her back making her sit again.

Avni: No paa. Ice cream nahi dete paa.

Hazel nodded with a pout. Vaish chuckled.

Vaish: Jaldi breakfast karo nahi to late ho jayegi. Ladna dinner ke time.

She ordered. They had breakfast silently.

---

Somewhere else, A family of four were having breakfast.

Vibha (sighed): Zalak, Siddharth tum dono ko shaadi karni bhi hain ke nahi?

Ram (mumble): Ho gaya maa bacho ka roz ka drama shuru

Sid: Di ki shaadi pehle hogi vo mujhse badi hain. End of discussion

Zalak: Badi hoon to kya? Nahi maa shaadi to Sid ki pehle hogi. That's it.

Sid: Meri... Meri nahi aap karo pehle. Teacher kisne banaya itna nahi pata bade ko pehle karni chahie. Khud ko nahi pata to bacho ko kya padhati hogi?

Zalak (glaring at him): Aesa koi rule nahi hota. Mere bacho ko main ache se padhati hoon.

Sid (rolling his eyes): Dikh raha hai vo to.

Vibha (angrily): Chup karo dono main rishte ke liye dono ke photos bhejti hoon. Jald se jald dono ki shaadi hogi bas. Shaadi ki umar me bhi bacho jaise ladte hai. Bache bhi aese nahi ladte

She scolded them. They looked at each other and had breakfast without any other word. Ram was silently laughing.

After breakfast.

Zalak: Office jate jate mujhe school chor de activa servicing ke liye di hain.

Sid: Main...

He saw Vibha's glare

Sid: Main... Main bol rha tha haan chalo. Di hain meri. Meri zimedari hain inki safety. Chalo di.

Zalak giggles and hi-fied with Ram. They left for their work.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter