Chapter 45

Sid was busy in the office as he had a few meetings so didn't get much time to talk with Avu or Akshit. So the day went away like that. At night, he came home. It was not a usual evening. Everyone was quiet and Sid figured out his mother was still angry. Zalak gestured for him to silently go to his room and freshen up as it was not the correct time he start cat dog fight with her. He understood her signal and went to his room. Everyone gathered at the dining table and had dinner with pin drop silence which finally Sid broke.

Sid: Di chapati dena ek

Zalak passed him chapati.

Sid: Mom

Vibha: Ab kya chahie?

She said in an irritated voice.

Sid: Cafe ka name aur address to bata do

Zalak smiled as she understood what he meant.

Vibha: Konsa cafe? Chup chaap khana nhi kha sakta tu

Sid: Theek hai chup chaap khana kha leta hu. Kuch nhi poochhta aapse. Aur Saturday mein doond loonga uss ladki ko. Fir shaam ho jayegi aur wo gussa hokar chali jayegi. Aese chalega aapko?

Vibha: Tu jayega usse milne?

She said in a teary voice.

Sid: Ab meri ma mujhe kuch karne ke lie kahe aur mein na karoo. It's not quite possible right

Tears started rolling through Vibha's eyes.

Sid: Mom

He got up walked towards her seat and hugged her from back by wrapping his arms around her neck. Zalak clicked their pic. Ram smiled and shook his head at the two. Sid kissed her cheeks.

Sid: Ab to maan raha hu aapki baat. Ab kyu ro rahe ho aap hnn?

Vibha: Ab tujhe gode pe chadne ka dulha bana dekhne ka sapna dekh sakti hu

Sid: Nhi nhi nhi abhi maine shaadi ke lie hnn nhi kaha hai

He said breaking the hug.

Vibha: Hnn matlab subha to mujhe lag raha tha teri shaadi dekh hi nhi paaoongi. Ab kam se kam umeed to rakh sakti hu na

Sid: Okk mom. But mein sirf usse milne jaa raha hu. That's it

He said wiping her tears. Vibha nodded. Zalak handed him the glass of water. Sid took it and made Vibha drink it.

Skip to weekend

It was Saturday morning. Sid obviously didn't make plans with Avu but he didn't even tell her about his date. He just thought the date meant nothing to him so it was not important to tell her about it.

Vibha chooses clothes for Sid. Sid got ready in that outfit. He came out and Vibha smiled widely at him.

Zalak: Lagta hai bhabhi tujhe dekhte hi hnn kar degi

She said in a teasing way. Vibha too chuckled.

Sid: Shut up. Bhabhi nhi hai aapki wo

Vibha: Siddharth bass. Achha kaam karne jaa rahe ho aese jhagda karke nhi jaoo

She put black kohl behind his ear and fed him sweet curd.

Ram: Take care

Sid nodded and left.

Vibha's P.O.V.

Bhagwaan kare aaj isse ye ladki pasand aa jaaye. Mujje pata hai usse abhi bura lag raha hoga par jo hai uske bhale ke lie hi hai. Zalak bhi baar baar mana kar rahi thi. Aaj bhi inko uss ladki ke ghar jaana tha. Zaroor usiki wajah se mana kar rahi hogi. Bass Sid ko meri doondi hui mein se ek achhi si ladki pasand aa jaye aur hum uska rishta pakka kare. Fir sab khud hi theek hi jayega.

P.O.V ends

Sid reached the cafe and went inside. It was an outdoor cafe and a table for two was already booked for them. He went and sat there waiting for the girl. He was looking at the entrance and finally, she came. She was looking here and there to find Sid. He quickly went towards her. He tapped her shoulder. She turned around.

Girl: Yes? Oh hii. Siddharth Nigam right?

Sid nodded with a smile.

Sid: Mahira?

Mahira: Yes

Sid: Come

They both settled down and placed their orders.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter