Chapter 18

With Akshit and Hazel

They went to his cabin.

Akshit: Batao kya karna hai Hazel ko?

Hazel: Cartoon?

Akshit (nodded): Kaun sa?

Hazel (excited): Tom and Jerry.

Akshit (narrowing his eyes): Cat and Rat.

Hazel: No... Tom and Jerry.

Akshit: Haa to Tom Cat, Jerry Rat. Cat Rat.

Hazel (pout): Tom and Jerry.

Akshit: Okay... Hazel bol rahi hai to Tom and Jerry. Done?

She giggled and nodded. Akshit smiled looking at her.

He took his laptop and put it on the sofa. He made her sit on the sofa and looked at the door of his cabin.

He then went towards Hazel and set the laptop then laid on the sofa. He made Hazel lay on his chest and played Tom and Jerry's movie on the laptop.

With his cosy atmosphere, both sat enjoying Tom and Jerry fully. Giggles and chuckles of both were echoing in his cabin.

After sometime, Hazel seemed sleepy. Looking at Hazel, he understood she was tired and ready to fall into a deep slumber of sleep at any moment.

He lowered the volume and started patting her.

After a few minutes, she slept. He saw her sleeping peacefully on his chest. He turned off the laptop and kept it on the table. He took his jacket, covering her appetite figure. He set the AC temperature and closed his eyes.

Both dozed off to sleep.

In evening

With Avneet

After completing her meeting, she came to her cabin and kept files and a laptop. She went towards Sid's cabin. She knocked but no response. She knocked again but no response. She opened the door to find no one.

She took her phone and tried to call Sid but he didn't answer her call.

Avni: Sid play area me leke gaya hoga Hazel ko.

She started walking towards the play area when she met a peon.

Peon: Good evening Avneet madam.

Avni: Good evening.

Peon: Aap Siddharth sir ko dhund rahi hai?

Avni: Haan. Hazel uske sath thi na. To vo play area gaye honge.

Peon: Arey! Nahi nahi. Siddharth sir to meeting mein hai. Dhiren Sir ki achanak tabiyat kharab ho gayi to boss ne Siddharth sir ko bheja meeting mein. Hazel Akshit sir ke saath hai. Meeting mein jane se pehle Siddharth sir bol kar gaye the aapko inform kar doon jaise aapki meeting ho jaaye.

Avni: Acha okay. Thank you.

Peon: You're welcome.

With this peon left. Avni sighed and went towards Akshit's cabin.

She knocked on the door of the cabin. Because of this, Akshit's sleep broke. He rubbed his eyes in confusion. Avni again knocked on the door because of no response.

Akshit (sleepy voice): Coming...

Listening to his voice, Hazel too woke up. She looked at Akshit. Akshit made her sit on the sofa and walked towards the door. He opened the door.

Akshit (sleepy voice): Good evening Avni.

Avni: Good evening. Hazel tumhare sath hai?

Akshit nodded. He left the way for her to come in. Avni came in to see Hazel looking around in confusion. She sensed both were sleeping.

Avni: Good evening Hazel.

Hazel nodded and jumped from the sofa. She went towards Avni.

Avni (picking her in arms): Neend complete ki Hazel ne?

Hazel nodded.

Avni: Akshit ko tang to nahi kiya na?

Hazel pouted and shook her head.

Akshit: Don't worry. Humne to maza kiya. Pehle Cat Rat movie dekhi phir so gaye.

Hazel: Alee!! Tom and Jerry bua.

Akshit (shrugging his shoulder): Haan vo hai to Cat Rat hi na.

She pouted.

Akshit (surrendering): Okay fine. Tom and Jerry.

Hazel (giggle): Yes... Good boy Akshit uncle.

Akshit (pulling her cheeks): Thank you, Hazel Baby.

Avni: Thanks Akshit for taking care of her.

Akshit: Avni please don't be formal. Hazel and mein aese first-time nahi baithe hai. I guess we are best friends Thanks. Sid and tum dono meeting mein the. I am totally free and Client ka kuch kaam se related discussion chal raha hai. To Hazel, ke sath spend kiya time.

Avni: Acha okay leave it.

Akshit: Hmm... Good. Meeting kaisi rahi tumhari?

Avni: Clients ka behaviour thora weird laga presentation ko leke but let's see results.

Akshit: Don't worry. You tried your best. The rest is in the client's hands.

Avni (nodded): Chalo bye. Kal milte hai.

Akshit: Bye...

Hazel: Bye uncle.

Akshit: Bye baby.

Avni left. They packed their bags and left.

At the exit, Avni met Sid. She bid him bye and calling it the end of the day they left for their home.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter