Chapter 12 : The Female

* NC 18+ (Not for children under 18)

12: The Female 

Shit! This son of a...

Carl narrowed his eyes, trying to come up with a plan to handle this werewolf boy who was trying to mate a mafia-like him as if he was the female. Those soft ears moved here and there whenever Kaew nuzzled his neck desperately while his tongue licked Carl's neck. It felt tickling yet adorable at the same time. Kaew's big fluffy tail wagged over softly, expressing how sensual the boy felt when Carl gave in and let the boy explore his whole body.

"Nggg, nggg," cried Kaew in his throat.

Kaew's brown eyes shined brightly as he smiled from ear to ear. Carl let the boy do his own thing and it felt so good. The boy's round nose started nuzzling down to Carl's wide chest, his hands held on to a soft white t-shirt that Carl was wearing. Kaew wanted to rip it off so badly but Carl just got up and took it off by himself.

Kaew thought that Carl must have really liked that t-shirt and that Carl was so kind helping him take his clothes off too. Carl pulled Kaew's shorts and underwear down at the same time while the corner of his thin lips curled into a small smile. His sharp black eyes stared at the fair body in front of his eyes. Kaew's pink erection was a beauty.

"You really need it so bad, don't you?"

"Ah..." Kaew cried as Carl fondled his length.

The werewolf glanced down to see the man under him. That chest muscle and those abs were to die for. Kaew moved his body of his own will, dragging his harsh tongue from Carl's neck to his collarbones before licking the nipples on Carl's wide chest. The man let out a light moan.

"Watch out, little boy. Your fangs are sharp." He pulled Kaew's soft hair from the back of his neck.

This werewolf boy seemed to be under the spell of lust. His eyes were teary, staring at Carl's body with admiration. Kaew's round hip moved over and pressed against Carl's, making his shorts damped.

"Mr. Carl, remove your shorts," Kaew commanded as if he was talking in his sleep.

The mafia smiled at the corner of his mouth. His eyes darkened when Kaew's pale hand was trying to grab his butt outrageously.

"As you wish."

Carl only needed a single bit of his force to flip Kaew over and now the naked boy was lying under him in bed.

Carl leaned over for a kiss and then nibbled the boy's pinky nipples unexpectedly, making Kaew cry out loud. His big hands grabbed Kaew's hardening part. A light grip and a small movement could already make Kaew twirl and moan. It seemed like the boy was enjoying it.

"Don't stop! More!"

Kaew cried, feeling upset that the man left him hanging. The big hands moved up to fondle Kaew's fine chest, avoiding the most important part that Kaew desired to be touched. When the man was leaning over to kiss his chest, the werewolf managed to drag his sharp claws along Carl's strong biceps that they started bleeding.

Carl gasped. Though the wound wasn't that deep, it was painful. Not to mention these fangs that were trying to bite him... Well, being a werewolf had its disadvantage too.

"Shhh... Calm down," Carl whispered next to Kaew's soft ears trying to calm him down, but he also couldn't help nibbling it playfully.

"Ugh... Mr. Carl, I need more."

"Are you really 21?" He asked to be sure.

"Yeah, that's why I'm in heat right now. Waaaa..." For a split second, Carl thought the boy was about to shift back fully into human form.