Chapter Four

I blurted out the name of the person I had missed. Although it came out quietly, my younger brother, Eru, who had good hearing, looked at me with a puzzled expression.

Blue hair that fluttered in the wind and silver eyes that looked exactly like mine.

My longing made me choke up as a burning sensation welled up in my eyes.

"Ariana."

And next to him was a lovely silver-haired girl who was looking at me with perplexed eyes.

Ahh. That's my younger sister.

My goodness. How did she grow to be so lovely?

It felt like just yesterday when she would chase after me saying 'sister, sister!'

Well, since she was ten years younger than me, she must already be seventeen years old now.

"Who are...?"

Seeing the faces I had missed so much, I could do nothing about my vision blurring with tears.

I took one step, then another forward. The closer I got to them, the more emotional I became. It was to the point I felt like I was going to faint from how overwhelming it was.

"What?! This crazy bitch, really!"

It was when I was close enough to touch my younger siblings if I simply reached out.

The guard, who was dozing off, had woken up and must have felt something was off, opening his eyes wide open before running my way in shock.

Ignoring him completely, I told the puzzled children, "You've grown a lot. I bet we can even open the time capsule together now."

The time capsule was something the three of us and Hadel had secretly filled with precious things and buried as a secret from our parents.

We promised that we would open it when we were all grown up and leaving the residence.

It was a secret only the four of us knew.

At my words, the two of them flinched before looking over me.

They were surprised at my silver hair, and their eyes widened even more at my silver eyes.

"This makes no sense."

Yes, you're right. It really doesn't make sense.

But it's really your older sister. It's me!

I've returned. Finally.

"Gosh! Young lady, young master! I apologize. This woman seems a little crazy, so please don't mind her and come in."

Geez. This guard seriously can't read the room whatsoever.

However, fortunately enough, it didn't seem as if Ariana or Ercian could even hear the guard's words.

Ariana's blue eyes widened, and her jaw dropped. Next to her, Ercian seemed as if he couldn't hide his shock with his mouth silently opening and closing.

"There's no way... there's no way this is possible." Ariana was the first to speak.

She had always been mature when she was young, and as expected, she was one beat faster than Ercian at comprehending the situation.

Ariana kept shaking her head but still approached me slowly.

"Ahh, there's no way."

Ercian held his arm out and blocked Ariana. It seemed that he still had the manly pride in him to protect his sister.