What if

I walked in my house. No emotion was shown in my face whatsoever. "Hey, sweetie! How was school?" My Mom asked from the kitchen. 

My parents, well, family situation, is really weird. My mom loves me very much, but her mental health is really bad, so I end up being the one to take care of myself and her. My dad is really rich and always at work. I barely see him, and when I do, Its because I did something wrong. Mom and Dad has been fighting a lot lately and Its really having a negative toll on Mom. 

I cringe from her question. "It was fine." I reply as I go up to my room. I caught a glance from my mom's worried face.

I slam my bedroom door behind me. I sigh and pull out my phone. Another post from Zoey.

~ZoeyDarling~: Hey, guys! I just wanted to update you on the whole Drew situation, and so far...Drew hurt Jake and manipulated him! And you know what puts the cherry on top? He broke up with me! For no reason. I wish Ein could be better.

I scoffed as I read her post. I haven't even broke up with her(yet). 

Two minutes later, my phone was buzzing with nofications. 

$ammyGirl!: You monster! Zoey did nothing wrong!

ThatOneFatherlessKid: Zoey never deserved you! No wonder your friends with Jake! Both of you are monsters.

#Honeycomb_Blonde#: What's wrong with you!? Go f#%& yourself!

There were so many people telling me I was a monster. I can't handle things like that. I've dealt with people calling me a bully, but telling me to k!ll myself? I couldn't take it.

I cried, and cried, and cried. Cried for a good two hours. I ran into the bathroom connected to my room. I locked myself in there. 

Another hour passes and I look at myself in the mirror. I looked disgusting. Bloodshot eyes, messy hair with half of it in a man bun, sleep deprived, and a tear stained face. I couldn't even bother looking at my reflection anymore. I snapped.

I punched the mirror with all my strength. Shards went every where. It took me a moment to process everything, but when I did, I looked at my bloody hand in horror. I backed away a few steps. I covered my mouth with shock. Glass. Blood. Everywhere.

Panicking, I called The first number I thought of.

The, I realized my mistake.

I called Jake.