Hehe

The first thing Drew began to do was start to write a very important email. Who was that email to, you may ask? Well, my dear reader, we will find out together.

He pulled out his laptop and got started. He almost chose to go with a "im sorry" kind of vibe, but he decided it would be best to be completely, brutally honest. *Totally random but why am I writing this with a British accent?*

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ, He started, but his mind went blank. He thought of what his mother said.

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛᴇᴅ. ɪ ꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ. ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ'ꜱ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʟᴀᴡꜱ, ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴀᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴀʙɪʟᴛʏ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ, ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ.

ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ,

ᴅʀᴇᴡ ʙʟɪɢʜᴛ.

Drew smiled at his work and sent it. Who did he send it to? Looks as if we are both going to have to wait.

The next day he runs up to hug jake. "You're the best friend I've ever had." Drew said. Drew walked up to Henry and Liam next. "You two are the gayest, homiesexuals I've ever encountered. At this point, just date." And he walks away.

Who do you think he sent the email to?