Jomies being silly

*Third person*

Drew smiled as he walked down the hallway. He got his best friend back! Why wouldn't he be happy?

That is, until he saw the disgusted looks on everyone's faces. It made him want to curl up in a ball and hide forever. He gulped as he made his way to the other Jomies.

"Hey, bro! Where were you yesterday?" Liam greeted. His brown hair was styled as usual, but it looked like he hadn't gotten very much sleep. Henry, on the other hand, was filled with energy.

Must have had some lettuce. Drew thought without concern.

"I was with Jake." Drew replied almost instantly. He felt arms wrap around him. Henry was hugging the hell out of him. "OMG. Is he finally part of the Jomies again!? EEeEEEEEEEee!!" He squeezed poor Drew tighter out of excitement. Liam had to rip Henry off of Drew so the poor guy could breathe.

Drew coughed hysterically.

"I guess? I don't know." He choked out. Henry let out another "EEEEeEe" before Laim had to stuff his mouth with lettuce to get him to shut up. "Henry, are you high or something? Like, you just squeezed Drew half to death. You sound like an anime fan girl who's gay ship just sailed." Liam scolded. Henry looked extremely offended. "F*&% you, Laim. If Jake joins us again, Drew will stop being emo and hang out with us." He snapped back.

Drew just watched the two have a couples quarrel. He's seen the two get in a big fight, then make out, and after that, have the AUDACITY to say "No homo".

He felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see who it was. It was...

Zander?

What the hell did Zander want?  

*I am so so sorry this chapter is so short! I promise the next one will be longer!*