Let's change thongs up a bit

Sean knew what was going on. He also knew that Henry and Liam knew too. Everyone knew, except for Drew and Jake. 

Sean acted like he didn't notice the way Drew was obsessing over Jake. He acted like it was normal for Drew to be Overprotective, and it was normal, at least if he liked Jake. Don't get Sean started with Jake. He likes Daisy, then Hailey, and now, finally, Drew. Sean saw it coming a mile away. 

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Sean asked innocently. Little do Jake and Drew know that Henry, Liam, and Sean discussed their plan to get Drew and Jake together while the two were away. 

The plan was to send Henry and Liam to "hang out" with Drew and Jake, while Sean convinces and brings Luke to help Jake. Luke was a expert on liking your childhood bestfriend that can be quite the handful. Luke will help Jake, and Drew? He is with Henry and Liam, then,  they get Dasiy. 

Everyone thinks Sean likes Dasiy, but they're utterly wrong. Yes, Sean likes Dasiy, but not romantically. Dasiy is lesbain. And Sean is..well he doesn't know yet. He think girls are cute, but he also wouldn't mind starring at the boys at soccer..to..uhm...investigate? 

Also, Dasiy used to be Jake's crush. And now, Dasiy will be talking to Drew so Drew gets expert advice on how to attract Jake.

Nothing can go wrong, right?