Everyone calm down, its happening!

You would think poor Jake here would notice such a gesture, but no. Instead he just kept hugging Drew, and then rambled on about how much he hated Zoey. Drew wasn't complaining,  it wasn't like he wasn't grateful that Jake didn't notice the kiss they shared. He also hated Zoey, so it would be nice to share a common interest between the two of them. 

"She always been a bitch. One time, I heard a rumor she was sleeping with three people, including you! She also had a sugar daddy when you two were dating." Jake snorted as Drew audibly sighed. "Zoey has been spreading rumors about me, well, not really rumors. I have been a pretty terrible person, so I Kinda don't blame her." Drew look down at the floor.

 "I wish I could just go back in time and be a better friend, and human.What kind of person bullies people who just want to share their godamn passion, when their friend has the same passion? I feel dirty and sick, like if someone pushed me into a pile of mud that may never wash off. What's the point of living in you already fucked up everything, even yourself? Sometimes I think, maybe, just maybe, the world might be better off if I just disappeared, ya know? I know I'm asking way too many questions that I will never get the answer to, but I have to do something about it. If I don't, I might not live yo see tomorrow." 

Surprisingly, Drew said this with no tears, as if it was his own truth or prophecy. He looked up at Jake, who seemed bewildered by such a statement. He had never seen Drew this way before, and it scared him terribly. He did not want to see his friend like this, or anyone for that Matter. Jake wanted to comfort Drew, but he didn't know how. 

Then, he got an idea. He jumped and help Drew up. Jake grabbed Drew's hand and went downstairs. He dragged Drew all the way to see-

Henry, Liam, and SEAN!? Laughing together like they were old friends!? Drew was flabbergasted, while Jake seemed unappalled. "Hey, Jake! I wanted to take you up on your offer." Sean smiled. Jake, still holding Drew's hand, waved. "Thank you! I hope you don't mind the very homo people , known as Liam and Henry." Sean laughed. 

Drew blinked as the two of them talked, and it wasn't because Sean was there. It was because Jake was still holding his hand.