Jake?

I groan as my alarm clocks goes off. I soundly sit up in my bed. I turn to see a blonde with his arm wrapped around me, preventing me from moving. My face flushed with embarrassment. I dont remember much, but why is Jake here?! I lay back down. I dont want to wake him up.

I stay and cuddle with him for at least half an hour. I know I should go to school, but my best friend is more important. 

I hear my door creak open. I turned my head to look who it is. 

"Drew! Get your a$$ up before I-" Mom stops mid sentence as she sees me and Jake. "Oh. Uh. Sorry for interrupting." She leaves the room hastily. I rolled my eyes. Why does she always do this?

"Drew?" Jake groaned as he woke up. "Yeah?" I replied with out thinking. "Thanks for not waking me up." He said sheepishly. I blush a little. "Its fine, really." We just hold each other for the next ten minutes. 

"Hey, Drew?" Jake says.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you hurt yourself?" 

The question takes me back. I hyperventilate, worrying what he would think. "What?" I acted dumb, that was the best way out of this situation, right? Jake sat up and grabbed my arm forcefully. "Don't avoid the question, Drew. Tell me what caused you to punch a god damn mirror or else I will tell your mom about Zoey's post." My jaw dropped. "You can't do that!" I yelled. "Hell yeah, I can. Now tell me."

I bit my lip until I tasted blood. I didn't want my mom to get worried. I finally told him. Everything that was on my mind, about Zoey's post, the people telling me to k!ll myself, the grief of losing my best friend, and my parents. It all came flooding out. I ended up crying in the arms of Jake once again.

"Shh..it's okay, Drew. I'm so sorry I didn't notice sooner. I was so caught up with the music club I almost forgot about you and the other homies. I'm so, so sorry, Drew." He hugged me tighter. He also had tears rolling down his face. "I promise that I will never, ever hurt you again, okay?"

"Mhm" I managed to whimper out. "Thank you, Jake." I smiled.

"For what?" He asked.

"For being the light of my dark life."   

*That is it for now! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Bye~*