hehehheheheheheh

Drew Pov

You two are so fricking gay. At this point, you two are equivalent to a skittles factory." I snorted at Liam and Henry while they were kissing. Henry rolled his eyes. "I'm practicing for Lia. Jealous, much?" Then he continued kissing Liam. I was about to walk away, but then I felt two arms wrap around me.

"Drew. I need to talk to you." I heard a similar voice say.

"Jake?" I blurted, "I thought you were with the Music club?" I realized my mistake. I just basically told him I told the music club to let him in.

Jakeś grip tightened. "Drew. Itś either you come with me to talk on the roof, or I leave you with these two making out." I don't know about you, but I hate being the third wheel. "Yup. Letś go." I started walking up to the roof with Jake.

Once we got there, we sat down near the edge where we could see the city.

"Drew."

"Yeah?"

Jake started tearing up. I pulled him into a hug and wiped off his tears. "What is bothering you?"

"Drew, I'm so so so sorry. About everything. Please forgive me." Jake pulled me in closer to him. "Babe- I mean- Jake, you have nothing to apolgize for."

We sat there hugging, and hugging, and eventually I kissed him on the forehead.

I kissed Jake.