his mom is hot ngl

"Hey, Honey! How was school today?" Drew's mom, Ms. Blight, asked, practically radiating with positivity. Drew slammed the door behind him as he came into his mansion. "Oh," She bit her lip and stopped washing dishes. "That bad, huh?" She dried her hands and came to comfort her son.

"Come, sit." She placed her hand on a chair. Both sat at the black marble top kitchen island across from one another.

Drew stared at the tiled kitchen floor. The tile was handcrafted and one of a kind, but all he could think about were the poor people who took hours on each and everyone one just so someone could walk all over their work.

He just felt terrible. Like the world was too big and he was too small. He felt guilty that he was feeling terrible while others had it worse. He knew that he should be grateful, but at the same time, he felt angry.

It was not until his mother grabbed his hands to realize what he was doing. He had pulled out some of his hair out of pure stress. It was just a few strands, but it horrified Drew.

"Hon, what's going on?" Ms. Blight looked in her son's weary, baggy eyes. Drew took a deep breath.

He explained everything that happened. EVERYTHING. From Jake, to Zander, and even what happened with Ms. Hicks.

The anger written on his mother's face when he was finished was uninterpretable. "SHE DID WHAT!?" Drew's mother screamed with rage.

A fun fact about Ms. Blight is that she is very petite, but also the most muscular and strongest woman you will ever meet. She's very cute and small when it comes to height, but when she's angry, she has no mercy. Especially when it comes to her close friends and family. She won the state record of most push-ups done with a person on your back in five minutes. Drew watched Ms. Blight throw a person as if it was a frisbee at the age of six.

"Mom, please don't cuss her out!" Drew whined. Ms. Blight rolled her eyes. "Okay, then." She sat back down.

"You know, Andrew-"

"Drew." He corrected her.

"You know, Drew, I've felt like that once. It was horrible." Ms. Blight began to explain. "I was sixteen when I found out I was pregnant with you. I was so happy but also so terrified at the same time. As soon as I told your father, he broke up with me. I told my parents and my dad tried to disown me, but my mom wouldn't allow him. My school found out and I soon became an outcast. My dad tried to get me an abortion, but I refused. Your father told me to set you up for adoption, I declined that offer too."

Drew sat up straighter as he listened to his mother.

Ms. Blight continued, "Before I had you, I would try to drown my anxiety with vaping and alcohol, but young people get dumb when they're drunk so you can imagine why I ended up having you. I knew that getting rid of my baby would make me be even worse of a person, so I made it my mission to give you the best life you possibly could have. Everyone became confused why I still kept you."

Ms. Blight looked into her son's eyes, smiling.

"Keeping you was the best decision I have ever made. When I gave birth to such a brilliant, beautiful baby boy, I knew I made the right choice."

Drew's eyes started to fill with tears.

"And you see son, there's a reason we make mistakes, but those mistakes are more of blessings than anything. You just need to notice them and cherish them and it will bloom into something more beautiful than anyone could have ever imagined."

Drew hugged his mom. It was a bit hard since he was a whole foot taller than her, but it was still worth it.

"Thank you, Mum." He cried out.

"Anytime, Hon." His mom replied as Drew headed up to his room.