What..?

Drew sighed as he lunched back onto the hard chair he was forced to sit in. 

*Why is this day feel so looonggg* He groaned once more.

"Mr. Blight, why don't you show the class how to do money management since you seem to know it already." His FL (Family Life) teacher snarled at Drew with frustration. 

Drew made direct eye contact with Mr. Goun. He rolled his eyes and walked up to the board.

" What is the budget I have to work with?" Drew asked as he scanned the board for any fine print or tricks. Mr. Goun replied, "120,000, but that doesn't count your savings and investments. Drew, how much money did you put into savings?" 

"320k in savings, 100k in low risk investments, and 60k in high risk investments. All we have to do now is pup out a random number generator and see if I'm lucky." Drew bit inside of his cheek, in puzzles of what to do next.

"Drew, you do realize that its a 50/50 chance the investments work, correct?" Mr. Goun pointed out to him.

" I know." Drew replied.

Mr. Goun shrugged and pulled out the random number generator. If Drew got 1-5 he would owe money and lose all his progress in his credit score, but if he got 6-10 the would get twice the amount of money he put in the investments.

The number generator would decide his fate. Drew clicked the button and...

The number was 7! Drew smiled proudly as he grinned at Mr. Goun's defeated expression on his face. Drew cofindently strutted back to his seat. He just felt so proud if himself.

He was becoming a better person, and that made him happy. He could only imagine the look on Jake's face when he gets accepted back into the music club. 

He could imagine Jake's sparkling eyes full of glee and a face that wore a smile that went fro ear to ear. 

Drew knew Jake would leave him again, but why end life on a sour note?

*DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!! what does this mean, children? What do you think?*