#WeStanSean

Jake just stood there. He didn't know what to do. How was he? He was torn between his childhood best friends and his so-called "real friends".

But Jake did know one thing.

And that thing is that real friends wouldn't slap them. Real friends wouldn't tell you to choose sides. Real friends would listen to you. Real friends would love you just the way you are. Real friends would try to understand you.

And yet, the music club acted like they were his "Real" friends.

Real friends, my a$$, Jake thought.

"I should be the one who should be giving you the extra chances." He snapped at Zander. Zander looked at him back with anger.

"WHAT." Zander yelled.

Jake huffed, "I said," He started calmly, "I'm the one who should be p!$$ed, not you."

Jake went up to Milly first. Milly looked up at him with pure frustration. She was about to say something, but Jake stopped her. "Milly. I have a few problems with you. The first being, using me as a punching bag. I'm tired of that $h!t, okay? I have tried being nice to you. I have tried being friends. And you SLAP ME!? After all I have done for you and the music club!? I'm sorry, but I will never look at you the same."

Jake sighed and moved on to Hailey. "You know, Hailey, I actually liked you. Like, like like." He continued, "But, I now realize you are as just as or even more manipulative than Drew. You only wanted me in the club to use me, not to be my friend. I get it, Drew isn't the best person, but that doesn't give you the excuse to choose who my friends are." Jake looked down at the ground. "I really do hope we can be friends again, but until you guys understand that i'm more than just a crew member, Please leave me and my friends alone."

He walks up to Sean. "You and Daisy are really cute together. Thank you so much for being the only decent one.. Would you want to hang out with me and my friends? It's completely up to you."

And with that, he leaves the room and slams the door.

We stan Sean here, if you did not notice, He's just a wittle baby in my eyes, okay? Bye for now!