Holding hands

Drew stood there in disbelief. So much was happening and his brain couldn't comprehend it. Why was Sean here? Why did Jake not notice, not just the kiss, but that the we4e holding hands? Why was all he could think. Only questions filled his mind, and they were all about Jake.

All he could think about was Jake.

JAKE POV.

All he could think about was Drew. 

And the kiss.

 He acted like he didn't notice it, that it was nothing but a mere occurrence. But he surely didn't think so. No, in his mind, he couldn't convince himself it was an accident. He just couldn't. He brushed it off, because that's all he could do. He didn't know what his feelings were, he just did what they said to do. 

Slowly, his feelings make him come(no not in that way) to the realization that he likes Drew. Some might even say he *loves* Drew. 

But denail is a river in Egypt, and he was visiting Egypt with Drew. Drew could afford anything, even an Vip plane ticket to a mid life crisis. 

And yet, despite being what everyone thought was the straightiest man on the world, he was still hold Drew's hand. Jake Sterling, who everyone thought liked Daisy or Hailey, likes Drew Blight. And really, Jake was the only one who didn't know.