That's One Tall Building

Moiraine hadn't said two words to you after your conversation. You wouldn't risk yourself or your priorities by entering the dramatized war zone. You would enter the Lad of these Witches for their knowledge and soon return to your love. If Moiraine took that personal, she hadn't been listening to you. And in return, you would not allow your thoughts to be distracted by and to any not Farah Dowling. Certainly not Moiraine Sedai. 

So while the silent treatment was not a shock, it was reciprocated. Neither of you said a word to the other until your words were literally taken by the nigh marble structure touching the clouds. You'd seen bigger, but this somehow seemed more imposing. The streets were just as colorful as the Aes Sedai. It was filled with stalls and side roads. One stall had their personally grown crops and the other had pottery to sell. You were unnoticed as you followed the road and every vendor, losing yourself in the crowd. The overlapping voices and feelings and a lot of concepts still being foreign helped you muffle 'you'ness you gave off. The people making the noise accidentally cut in front of Moiraine and you were gone from her sight.

The stubborn Blue had to return to the
Tower. She had to make contact us her contacts. But she apparently couldn't do it and know where you were. Silly Moiraine.

You wandered for hours, immediately knowing you had no money. You'd been surprised when that hadn't been one of Morraine's arguments, but you had more to think about than Moiraine Sedai. At the edge of town, you could see the perfect trees and monumental mountain. You felt at peace here, one with the persistent and all consuming nature. You found a roof and hoped it wouldn't rain.

But you got a visitor first. "You can't afford a room in Tar Valon, can you?" Moiraine asked from the other end of the roof.

"Perk of realm jumping, I can't afford anything," you quipped, not moving from your quite comfortable place on the hard гооftop.

Her heels clicked lowly as she traversed space. You knew she was by your head but didn't move. With a sigh, Moiraine sat beside you. "So, this is what it's like for Lan. She sighed again. "You took out an entire hoard of Trollocs with dual powers and no charge up. You need rest in a bed."

You grumbled quietly, fading from consciousness, in argument. You had severely underestimated Moiraine's strength in your head. As she took firm hold of your shoulder and hauled you to your feet, you over-exaggeratedly wondered if she could take Bronwyn in an arm-wrestling contest.

Your eyes bugged, adrenaline yanking you back awake. You followed Moiraine back down the hole in the roof, down the building and to the ground floor. She got you a room in a good part town, and by good, she meant filled with her loyal spies. But you were roomed and bedded and asleep before Moiraine even left the room.

She stared at your vulnerable state, debating internally who shed leave guarding you. You couldn't know or you'd get into another fight with her. Stepping closer, Moiraine bemused over how you were always fighting. For rights, for others, for yourself. The Blue unbuttoned your medieval clothing, you'd called it. She took your shoes off & covered you all the way. Looking down, she knew she wanted to be someone you talked to and asked things of. She
did not want to be the Blue you doubted to answer or trust. But, she knew she had to start the change. You'd started a quid pro quo basis so Moiraine had to offer information or answer entirely. She gently moved a strand of your hair. You were someone she could break her training for.

*

You were slow to come around, blinking longer than necessary and slowly lifting yourself from the cloud you laid on. You were slow to get from the bed, even slower getting moved. You walked with a yawn, eventually finding a private wardrobe, your clothes missing and your online options being local garb. You chose a pair of brown slacks covered by a long blue, coat over a grey shirt. You had no idea what colors meant what and you tried to stay as neutral as you could. Your boots matched your shirt and they were subtle as you walked.

The city was large and you were unfamiliar with it, but you felt confident. Is that what happens on a full rights rest? You were aware of the people taking special notice of you, especially those who were already planning their report on you to their... Blue contact. It knocked the wind from you to know some of that Red woman's hateful, jealous spew was true. You slowed your steps then pressed on. While there were plenty of street vendors out at all hours, the buildings
attatched to the streets also had services
goods available, not just lodging. A good deal of them were stocked with food or clothes, but the librazies and bookstores were where you entered.

Moiraine had left you with a generous amount of spending money, but you still perused as if pennyless. You skimmed books in stores, but sat and researched in libraries, where you were able. You needed no association to the library, but understood the responsibility to the books. Not that you would ever abuse a text.

There was previous little information on any sort of prophecy, especially the Mist Between. Most of the information was on the history of the Dragon Reborn. Mostly, the text contained beliefs and superstitions, and every single report was overshadowed by the powerful enemy, the Dark. Apparently, there was an equal and opposite entity to the Dragon where you are more like a middle ground, just there like the Wheel. You still didn't understand that concept.