The Relax Into Nothing

You felt warm, overly pleasant, and almost intoxicated with her touch. She moved slowly, as if you would shatter if she used force. Her lips worshiped your throat, so feather-light you dared not to breathe for fear you'd touch her too firmly and she'd stop. She pulled your clothes off one-by-one and touched every inch of revealed flesh. If you weren't already warm, the rise in tension would have set you on fire. Her flower-soft kisses caused a shiver as she plied your wrist with her lips. A pathetic whine slipped between your own lips, embarrassment creeping up your throat.

But Farah was proud, like she'd ended world hunger. The feeling filled your chest and chased away any unpleasantness.

You twitched, watching her desperately.

The Headmistress swooped in and captured your lips again and again. You cupped her face, playing with her hair. Her fingers traced down your neck, across your collarbones (earning a shiver) and over your shoulders. She pulled the straps down your arms and made for the orbs as your clasp undid itself. You moaned into her lips, tongue slipping into her mouth. She pinched the tips of your nipples and kneaded them. You helped and eased into the calmer pleasure. Your tongues mashed and yours flicked with every moan. She traced (practically tickled) down your sides and then beneath your navel. You whined again, shifting naively. Her fingertips snuck their way into your pants before removing them. You were left bare before her, feeling her heated skin through the lace lingerie. You kissed her again, feeling butterflies. The only thing left to do was it.

Farah was touching you again, somehow gentler than yet. "Is this okay?" They'd been intimate together; they'd even been naked together. But you went wild when presented with naked Farah. Lingerie seemed best. Still, you were a virgin. Were you-

You nodded with molten eyes boring into hers. "Just... nervous. And I love you. And I want you. Well, I've had you; and I have you. I- Not that I own you! A-and I could always have you again if-"

Farah kissed you, holding you with one arm while her free hand toyed with you. Her thumb rubbed your clit, earning her more than a few gasps. "Not that I need to, but would you like me to take your anxiety?"

"We can do that?" you asked your Mind Fairy mentor.

"Oh," Farah groaned, moving her lips down your neck. "We can do so much." Her eyes changed silver.

And so did yours. Your head fell back as you felt overcome. Any uncertainty in your chest roasted by the roaring flames licking up your veins. You felt your chest swell and your sight focus.

The woman pressed her thumb to your clit a little harder other fingers finding precious hear. She slipped through your folds before slipping the tip of her middle finger into you. You grimaced lightly and buried your face in her neck. She circled your sensitive nerves, slipping further in. Her other hand fondled where she could, looking at you in the throws of passion. White faded from your eyes turned heavenward and you nibbled against her neck, kissing and sucking too. Once she'd eased two fingers into you, you managed to relax. Not long after, you were tense again, gripping your own thighs and Farah.

Your fingers locked in her locks and your head spun.

Farah was so slow and gentle, her long fingers reaching where you were previously untouched. She wandered and explored you until she found what made you jerk or dig your fingers into her arms. You were very quiet, she noticed, but your body told her all.

You panted in the pace she pumped you. When she noticed you swiveling your hips, faint whines straining through your chest and vibrating against hers, she ground her palm while her fingers stayed in you- deep, shallow, deep, shallow. You seized quickly head flinging back, and mouth falling open.