chapter 1

A/N:this is my second story and I hope you like it.Please vote and comment :)

Erza P.O.V

I WILL BE LATE

"Oh Erza hurry."I was mumbling to myself, my feet pounding on the ground as I ran towards my new school.

Someone suddenly stepped on the road not too far away from my current position.I think he didn't notice me.He was turning his head left and right, causing his blue hair to shine on the sun,as he searched the surrounding. Most likely looking for something. Or someone.

"He looks cute."I thought,then shook my head to chase away the sudden thought"Oh for God's sake, what am I thinking about?"

I closed my eyes in annoyance. Erza Scarlet is not a pinni-puffy girl who squeals at every single thing and falls on her butt when she sees pretty boys. I picked up my pace.

When I opened my eyes, I met with a pair of green ones,surprised and trained on me. Only a moment too late did I realise he wasn't moving and I was running full speed.

I screamed " WATCH OUT"and bumped into him. We both fell to the ground,and I had to blink a few times until the dizziness dissappeared. It was again a little late when I realised I was lying on top of him.

I felt a blush creep up my neck and I had to try my best to suppress it while getting up.

Great. First day and I already risk being seen in a compromised position with a total stranger,who,please let me me wrong, could be one of the students.

"I'm so so sorry."I apologised,offering him my hand. "I am just really late,and I didn't pay enough attention."

"Are you alright?"I asked, worried that I caused him a concussion or something alike. He was a bit flushed,which gave my brain enough reason for concern.

"Yes,of course. I just bumped my head a bit." He offered a small smile,and by the amused twinkle in his eyes,I could tell he was just fine.

The smile on my face froze.Because of all this mess I totally forgot...I AM LATE!

"I really need to go now and sorry once again,green eyed boy " I bowed my head slightly before proceeding my maniacal running.

A few minutes later...

I was in front of the school,and I only stopped for a moment to read the inscription on the doors.

"Fairy Tail academy "It read, in huge bold letters. "It has to be it".

I didn't bother reading the papers amateurly glued to the glass doors as I walked the fastest I could. I heard there was a quiet and creepy old lady around here,just waiting to catch students who ran in the halls.

"Class 16..class...16..cla-"I was repeating in my head when red number I was looking for popped up in front of my face. It was obvious that whoever marked these classrooms was in a hury, considering there was unintentional paint sprayed everywhere.

" Finally " I muttered to myself as I creaked the door open.

Not surprisingly, everyone was staring at me. I was slightly embarrassed . I wanted to apologise for being late, but professor's red face,similar to the paint on his classroom's door, told mr that wasn't such a good idea. So I kept quiet.

"Well,our new student finally arrived.This is Erza Scarlet,brat students. Our drama queen who is apparently fond of dramatic entrances, sit between Lucy and - " he was interrupted in the middle of his sentence when there was a knock on the door.