chapter 10

Dedicated to SHIPPER103, my new friend

---------------
Jellal P.O.V

As I was going to my room I recalled everything she said once again.Such a childish girl.Hmpt!

"Why are girls so complicated?! I don't understand her at all.I am really confused."I thought but was interrupted by someone touching my shoulder. I turned around to see Natsu looking concerned at me.

"I am really sorry for what happened there but make up soon because the winter dance is in only in two months. It will be dangerous"he said worried for me. I think something is wrong. Natsu has more sense than me.

*Flashback*

Erza P.O.V

As we were waiting for them in silence after arguing again we didn't look at each other.Minutes passed as we just sat there in silence.Someone knocked.Gray and the others came in.Some younger girl with long blue hair came in along with them.

"You must be Erza-san.I am Wendy.Nice to meet you."she said with smile and gave me hand to shake with her.

I ignored her hand and asked her annoyed "What are you doing here ?"I asked without even fake smile but I felt guilty as soon as her smile faded away.

"Sorry,I just..."I apologized and didn't finish my sentence because I put my hand on my forehead.

"It's alright I understand you.You are sad and angry.I heard your fight with Jellal earlier."she said and smiled again.

I felt relief. I just felt too guilty when her smile faded away so I felt glad that it came back again.I just couldn't help but smile myself. Her smiles looked so sweet and I true had no reason to suspect that it wasn't.