chapter 5

Erza P.O.V

I woke up and in first moment I couldn't remember how did I get in my room.I was looking around and then I remembered.Jellal was not in my room .I looked on my clock.It was 6 o'clock.I got up from bed and went to bathroom to take a shower.After 5 minutes I felt better.I quickly dressed in some blue T - shirt, shorts and trousers. I went to Lucy's room to see is she awake.

"Lucy " I called and knocked in front of her room.

"Just a second " she said from the inside and unlocked the door.She walked out of the room.

"Erza,it's you.I didn't see you last night on dinner and I was worried. "She said and huged me.

"Oh,Yeah I forgot about dinner I was to tired."I said ,"sorry"

"Never mind .We should head to the hall to meet up with our pairs."she said and we started walking to the hall.I was not sure was I able to see Jellal again. I felt emberessed and blushed because of the last night.

"Oh,hi Natsu " she said and waved to the pink haired boy.

"Hi,Luce" Natsu said and she walked to his side.

"Can you find Jellal on your own?"she asked.

"Sure."I answered.

"Ok then see you later " she said and I walked away.Accually I didn't really wanted to see him but if I said so she would ask more questions. I saw Juvia and Levy passing by me with their pairs and waving.I waved back.I was going to forest on my own .Anyway,I had 15 more minutes. I was running to the forest when someone touched my shoulder and stopped me.Jellal.

I turned and he was looking worried at me.

"You shouldn't go to forest alone . it's not safe"he said.

"Hello to you too."I said sarcasticly and continue on running. In less than a minutes he stepped in front of me and I stopped on inch away from him.

"If you have something to tell me than tell me and let me run."If said annoyed.

"Yes, I have to tell you something.You are not going alone to the forest."he said.

"Now that you said that you can move so I can run."I said and tried to pass by him but he caught my hand and pulled me close to him.

"You can't go on your own " he whispered on my ear.I froze.His voice was making me want to listen to every word he say.

"C'mon now we should go."he said and pulled me even closer.

"I can't walk if you don't let me go ."I whispered.

"Ok " he said and let me go.

We were walking in silence to school.

After a while they said to watch time and not to be late bor breakfast.

When we came in forest he pulled me by some tree.I panicked. The sight of those men were still in my head and I couldn't forget it.

"What's wrong Jellal? "I asked scared.

"Don't worry everything is alright.They are not here."he said and I signed with relief.

"But why are doing this?"I asked confused.

Jellal P.O.V

"But why are you doing this?"she asked confused.

"Because this way I am sure I will never lose you."I said and pulled her even closer.

"Jellal, please let me go "she whispered.

"Just a few more minutes like this and I am leting you."I said and she didn't say a word.After few minutes I let her go.

Erza P.O.V

After few minutes he let me go and I didn't move.I was just staring at ground.One part of me was enjoying and never wanted him to let go,but the ather part was scared and wanted to let go.I didn't know how I really feel.The rest of time we were walking in silence when one moment we heard shot near us.Jellal pulled with me on ground and he was on top of me.I blushed so hard and I felt like my face was not so different from tomato.I was just staring at him and he was staring at the direction from where we heard shot.I wanted to come up and see by myself but he made me stay on ground. I was just lieing there waiting for them to leave.After few minutes he got up from me and helped me up.

"Are you okay? " he asked.

" Yes " I said and cleaned the dirt from my shirt.

"Wait " he said and came near me "You have something in your hair." He cleaned leaves from my hair and went 2 steps backwards.

"Thank You " I mumled.

"Sorry for what I've done.I don't know what happened.It just happened. "He sad and looked down.

"It's ok.I forgive you." I said and smiled.

I looked at clock.The breakfast was in 5 minutes.

"Oh,damn it " I said.

"What's wrong? "He asked confused.

"We will be late for breakfast. And we will have to flower garden every morning at 6 the whole week.I read that in schedule. "I said.

"Well than we better get going. At least we will eat something. "He smiled and we started running.