chapter 3

I was wearing a T -shirt,trousers,and track suit,just like the other girls including Lucy.

Lucy and I were waiting for Levy and Juvia to come.

The hall was full of girls chating all around us.I was talking to Lucy about many things .She explained a lot of things about schedules,and also about night walks.For night walks they chose pairs and they stay pairs for the rest of the year.There is hall where girls wait for teachers and a hall where boys wait for teachers.Girls get numbers and boys get numbers too.The boy that got the same number as the girl,they are paired up.

After a while, Juvia and Levy came.

"Hi" they said and came near us.

"Did you hear,this time teachers are pairing us up and it is not on luck.Thank god maybe this time I won't be paired up with some idiot "Levy said with relief.

"Yeah I did and Juvia hope that she will be paired up with Gray-sama"Juvia said.

"I don't know anyone so it doesn't matter to Me " I said.

"Well,you know Jellal"Lucy said and started giggling. I blushed.

Someone came in.It was the math teacher mrs.Joggie.

"Please pay attention!"she said and everybody stopped talking.

"Thank you " she said,"I hope you will be pleased with our choises.As you know,this time teachers are pairing pupils.Now I will read pairs.Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Hartofilia."Lucy blushed."Levy McGarden and Gajeel Redfox "she continued and now Levy blushed"Juvia and Gray Fullbuster she said and Juvia blushed."Erza Scarlet and Jellal Fernandes."I blushed like tomato and felt like I was going to fall down.

After they paired up all of them...

"Now you should go out meet with your pair"mrs.Joggie said.

All girls came out rushing.Finally I saw Jellal standing by some tree surrounded by a group of girls. I was emberessed when I came near tree and I just wanted to turn around and go away when someone grabed my hand.It was Jellal.

"Come on Erza we are going in 10 minutes."he said and pulled me closer to him.

"I was just heading to ask the teacher something. "I tried to lie and said that with not so much confidence as I thought.

"Well,you can ask me if you need something " he said with smile.

" The walk is starting in 2 minutes!Please head to the forest!"some teacher was yelling and we started walking to the forest .Finally,group of girls was going away from Jellal while mumling something .

I made distance between Jellal and me but not so long he pulled me closer again.

"Am I that disguasting?"he asked with smile and I blushed.

"I wanted to apologize "I said and changed the subject.

"For what?"he asked.

"For this morning."I answered.

"Oh,for that.You don't have to apologize.You are not the only reason why I am late.It happens often."he said and smiled.

"I am glad ."I said with relief.

We were in the midle of the forest when we heard something in the distance.

Jellal pulled my hand ."Erza hurry " he said and started running.

"What is going on?"I asked .We stopped behind some large tree.He pulled me so close and I could fell his warmth. We were just standing there for few minutes when two men came out from their hiding spots.

"I think we lost her ."one said.

"Well it is because of the boy that was with her.He probably put her somewhere safe"the other said.

"The chief won't be pleased."The first one said " We should go now".

I almost screamed while they were walking .Well,I would if Jellal didn't put his hand on my mouth.

After 20 minutes...

"I guess they are gone."Jellal said and pulled me away so I have to look him in the eyes " Are you okay? " he asked.

"Y-yes " I said while trembling.

"Can you walk?"he asked worried.

"I am not sure."I said"I am not feeling well."

"Do you want me to carry you?"he asked.

"Ok " I said and fell on the ground. He didn't say anything and he just carried me in his handes.