chapter 7

Jellal P.O.V

Who was the guy Erza was talking to?I never saw him before.For some reason I feel sad and angry when I see her with someone who is not my friend.I mean with some guy.I was thinking about many things when she showed up.She didn't look well.

"What is wrong ?Is your leg ok?"I asked and she just turned her head in other direction.

"I truly apologize for what I've done.I guess I was too worried."I said and looked down.

"It's ok"she said and smiled.
She continued to walk to her room but she didn't look ok.

"May I carry you ?"I asked.

"No need"she said but it was too late ,I was already carrying her inside the room.

"Jellal!"she yelled at me.

"I promise I will let you down after I am sure your leg is okay"I said.

Erza P.O.V

He was carrying me again.I can't believe it.He put me on chair and looked my leg.He touched it gently and I could feel his warm fingers on my cold leg.I just couldn't take it anymore and I pulled his fingers from my leg.

"Please don't touch it anymore.It hurts."I said and he went to the door.I wanted to get up but the pain was too big.

"Wait here.And don't even think about moving!"he said and he went somewhere. After few minutes he was back with some box.

"What is that?"I asked confused.

"It's medicine "he answered and put something on my table.

"I really don't need it.I already feel better."I lied and tried to get up but he made me sit again.

"I said don't move."he said and came near me.He put some liquid on my knee and I wanted to scream but I didn't.It was really painful but in no longer than minute it stopped and I felt better.

"Thanks"I said and tried to get up.This time he wasn't stopping me.

"You're welcome" he said and smiled.

"You should get ready for lunch."he said and walked out of the room.

He left the box with medicine on my table.I went to cafeteria and left the box on my table .I will give it to him later...I thought.They were at the same table as in the morning.I came and sat on my place.

"What do we have today?"I asked and looked menu.Wednesday...wednesday oh here it is .

"Baked potatoes and some meat and ...strawberry cake?!OMG they have strawberry cake!I think I am in heaven."I said but was interrupted by Jellal who was coming to our table
"You really like cakes"he said and laughed.

"Like first STRAWBERRY cake and second I am in love with it."I said and felt proud because I defensed the cake.

"And what's so funny,Jellal Fernandes?"I asked annoyed.

"Nothing "he tried to sound serious but he couldn't stop laughing.

Levy P.O.V

"Hey,shrimp"Gajeel said.

"Y-yes?"I said.

"Just wanted to ask are you okay with me calling you shrimp."he said.

"Of course not"I said annoyed.

"Okay,shrimp"he said.

Lucy P.O.V

"Stop eating so much Natsu"I yelled at him.

"Why,you want some?"he asked .

"Of course not"I said annoyed.

"Ok then"he said and continued on eating.

Erza P.O.V

Juvia was silent the whole time.

"What's wrong Juvia?"I asked.

"Juvia don't want to break promise.Juvia is not talking to Gray-sama."she said and the three of us shut up.

"What promise?"they asked curious.

"Do your own bisnise"the four us said and in one moment we were gone from cafeteria.

After that we apologized to Juvia and we weren't talking to our pairs rest of night.