chapter 4

Erza P.O.V

We were in the principal's office waiting for him to come back.I was still trembling while the questions flying trough my head.Who were they?Why were they chasing me?What did they want?...I was interupted in my thinking when the principal came in.He was wearing his usual black suit with red tie.

"As we exepted they were chasing her."Jellal said.

"Now we can't do anything except to protect her"principal said.

"W-what is going on?"I asked.

"We will explain tomorrow.Now you should go and have some rest."principal said calm.

"But I want answeres now !"I said annoyed.

Jellal grabed my hand and I calmed down."Erza..."he said .

"No need to tell I overreacted. I apologize ."I said.

"Jellal, I think you should go and sleep in her room for safety."he said.

"Of course,sir " Jellal said.

I blushed and now I remembered how tired I actually am.

"C'mon,Erza " he said and pulled me trough the doors."Good night, sir " he said.

"Do you need me to carry you?"he asked.

" No really I can walk on my own " I said but he didn't listen.He lifted me bridal style and carried me to my room like I was nothing.

"Jellal,I am really Ok " I said and blushed once again. If I wasn't so affected right now, I would probably feel annoyed by all the blushing.

"No,you are not.And nothing you say won't make me to let you down."he said.

"Than it's not worth trying, I guess"I said defeated.

"Here we are."he said when we came to my door with number 79.

"Can I walk on my own now?I need to change."I said when we walked in.

"Sure " he said and blushed.

When I changed in the bathroom I went to my room.Jellal was waiting for me on the bed.

"And where are you going to sleep?"I asked.

"On the floor of course. " he said and lied on floor.

"But you will catch a cold."I said.

"And where am I supposted to sleep? "He asked.

"W-well you can sleep in bed if you Want " I mumled and blushed like tomato .

"If you say so " he said and lied on the bed next to me.I was close to him and I felt his warmth.I blushed even harder.

"Sorry."I said.

"And for what are you apologizing this time? "He asked and smiled.

"I am really heavy and it must be hard to carry me."I said.

"You are not heavy at all,Erza."he smiled and huged me.His warmth was all over my body and I felt like in heaven.I just came even closer and then I fell asleep.

Jellal P.O.V

She came even closer to me and fell asleep.She sure is cute when she sleeps.This time I didn't try to put my feelings away.I really like her but I am not sure what she thinks of me.Maybe she doesn't like me.When I thought about that I felt like someone stabed me.Or maybe worse.And when I look at her I just want to kiss her but I never could.I just don't know what she feel for me and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

She was mumling in dream and she was very warm.I touched her forehead and she calmed down.I just couldn't fall asleep. Well,I did after some time.