chapter 6

Erza P.O.V.

We were in front of cafeteria..

"Are you ready?"Jellal asked.

"Ready when you are."I answered and we came in.

"C'mon ,follow me"he said and pulled me to one table where Lucy and the others were waiting.

"Hi"I said and set on only empty chair.

"Hi.You know you are late,do you?"Lucy said.

"Yeah..."I said and started eating.

"Jellal,you better stop being late because Erza is also late because of you."Natsu said and he ate one more plate of sandwiches.

"And you should not eat that much food,flamebrain."Gray said.

"And you shouldn't strip ,ice princess."Natsu said.

"You wanna go?"Natsu asked Gray.

"Sure"he said and they were ready to start a fight when I kicked table with my hand.

"Enough! Stop acting so childish.You are 16!"I said and walked out of cafeteria.While I was leaving all looks were at me.

Jellal P.O.V

"I am going after her."I said and walked out.
I looked for her everywhere but I couldn't find her.The only place I didn't search is forest.I was running when I heard scream.Her scream.She was running to me and huged me tightly.Her eyes were red from crying.

"What happened?"I asked worried.

"They were there,Jellal.Those men we saw yesterday.They were trying to kidnap me but I escaped."she said and huged me even tighter and I could feel her trembling.

She let me go and wiped away her tears and stopped trembling.She remade her pony tail and passed by mein the direction where those were.I was just standing there and watched her.

" I am not going to ask for help like baby.I will face them and maybe they just want something. Like money."she said and I grabed her hand and pulled her close and our faces were just inch away one from another.

"Let me go,Jellal"she said and I could hear trembling in her voice.

"But I can't. Not after I know what they want."I said .

"And what they want?Principal don't want to tell me."she said.

"They want you,the daughter of one of most beautiful women that ever existed.Not money,or something else.They want you."I said and I am sure she would fall down of I didn't hold her hand.

"Well,I guess I am not the only one they want,right?There must be someone else they want."she said almost whispering.

"Yes,they want Lucy,Levy and Juvia. But their chief want you first.The famous Titania."I said and she didn't say anything after that .She was just staring at me.

"Let's go now.We will be late for classes.We are already punished."I said and we walked to the end of the forest when she pulled my shirt really weak.

"Is something wrong?"I asked.

"Are they protected? I mean Levy,Juvia and Lucy."she asked.

"Yes,they are.Until this year the man that want you didn't really know where you were.He was searching and searching and he found you this year. That's why teachers were choosing pairs this year.The thing that you are with me,or Lucy is with Natsu wasn't accident.Neither is the case with Juvia nor Levy."I explained.

She stepped in front of me and kissed my cheek.I blushed.

"What was that for?"I asked.She smiled."For watching after me."she answered and giggled.I tickled her and she started laughing so hard and she fell on ground making me fall too.I fell next to her and we both laughed.

"Now we should really go "I said and got up
I helped her get up and we walked in school in silence.But this time it wasn't that awful silence it was last time.This silence wasn't sad it was happy some way.

After 30 minutes...

Erza P.O.V

I've been waiting for the tree of them to come in front of the math classroom.First one to come was Lucy,that Levy and Juvia.

"I really have to apologize to Gray and Natsu."I said to Lucy.

"You overreacted but just a liiiiiittle bit"she said and smile.

"Do you think they will forgive me?"I asked sadly and she put her hand on my shoulder.

"I am sure they will"she said and smiled brighter.

"Thanks"I said.

Levy was just looking at floor and blushing the whole time.

"Levy what's wrong?"I asked worried but she didn't hear.

"Levyyy!"the three of us shouted.

She turned around like we just woke her up.

"Y-yes?"she asked.

"What is wrong?"I asked her.

"Oh,I know.It must be about Gajeel .Is it,Levy?"Lucy provoced.

"Oh,you can tell me something with your Natsu."Levy said to Lucy.

"Girls you really don't have to fight about those things."Juvia said.

"You are telling us something miss.I love gray-sama."they said in unison.

"We shouldn't forget future Mrs.fernandes."the three of them said.

"OK,like first,why am I involved in this fight and second I just met Jellal I won't marry him."I said in my defense.

We ended blushing and looking the floor when the four of them came.

"What's wrong?"they asked.

"Girls stuff!"we said and came in the classroom.

Jellal P.O.V

"What happened to them?"I asked confused.

"I really don't know and I really don't care."Natsu said.

"I hope they work that out soon because this way it's harder to protect them."I said and we walked in classroom.

Erza P.O.V

We disided to make secret meeting so we can talk without anyone knowing it.We disided to make it in the evening after night walk and won't talk to each other or to our pair and especially not Levy because she would tell that to Gajeel without thinking.After the lessons ended I felt lonely because I didn't talk to anyone but I put my best smile and I didn't look sad at all.

I was walking trough the hall when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me on the wall. Jellal of course.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"You ask me what's wrong after you don't tell me a word whole morning?You really don't know what's wrong?"he said annoyed and came closer to me.

"Jellal,let me go.Everything is fine.You have nothing to worry about. I was just thinking.That's all."I said but he didn't let me go.He was apparently mad at me.

"Jellal,please..."I said and he let me go.

"Thank you"I said and ran to my room but I fell and hit my knee.

"Damn it!It really hurts..."I said but I got up and continue on walking but every time I stepped on that leg it really felt like someone was stabbing me in that leg.I really wished Jellal was here to help me and I was regretting for lying him but it was a small lie and it is his fault for getting angry for nothing.Right?

I wasn't looking where I was going and I hit someone.

"Sorry..."I mumled and looked up.It was some blonde haired boy I never saw before.

"Oh,sorry it's my fault "he apologized.

"Well,I really don't know whose fault it is but sorry anyway.I should go now."I said and passed by him.When I got to