Simple Introductory lessons

Frisk sighed tiredly as they cut the engine of her old truck. 

maybe her, or there...probably, his doesn't sound quite right...This time. Should probably use they for now, there was time to figure it out.

They thought, loading up Their books. There were only four of them, they hadn't gotten the book lists for their actual classes yet. Undecided freshman. Didn't have the same ring as freshman biologist, or freshman English major. But how were they supposed to decide what they wanted to do for the rest of their life if they were struggling with their...her? no, still their, own identity?

They began the hike up Mount Ebbot. The quiet seclusion would be the perfect place to read.

Gender and you by Brock Grayman

A rainbow of options by Kiki Bonanza

sexuality and you also by Brock Grayman

And finally

Steamboats run on Steam by Cassandra Steel.

Which if the back of the book was anything to go by, was the worst written excuse for smut to ever be published, but Frisk's new roommate swore it was the hottest thing she had ever read. Armed with all these books, Frisk found a well-lit opening in the rock that looked like the perfect place to sit down and read.

 Only for their boots to get tangled in some vines and for them to plummet down into the darkness.