Daddy Dom

Frisk slowly walked out of the judgment hall, making there way towards the castle. There heart was pounding. They had been warned over and over to turn back, that the King wasn't someone to be trifled with, but a force beyond their control pushed them forward. They couldn't stop now, they were too close. The throne room was full of glittering golden flowers, The same color as the crown on the king's head. The massive goat monster loomed behind the throne, in a bathrobe sipping a steaming cup.

"You have come a long way, human. You must be tired." He said, sounding...nothing like Frisk thought he would.

"Yeah, but I'm so close to going home, I can't stop now." Frisk replied.

"I'm afraid that you won't be leaving...I suppose that we should simply get this over with." Asgore said, throwing off his robe, revealing nothing but a leather thong.

"Oh ewww dad, put some fucking clothes on!" Flowey gasped, turning green. Frisk covered his eyes.

"Yeah, I think he's like twelve, so if we could sit and talk before we start stripping?" Frisk asked, causing Asgor's mouth to fall open,

"T-twelve? You mean a monster child!?" He gasped, fumbling to grab his robe and jerk it back on. "Why are you in the company of a monster child!?"

"I'm not- '' Flowey started, but Frisk quickly covered his mouth, thinking that this would be their only way to avoid a really gross provocative fight.

"He was all alone, so I kinda just took him with me." Frisk said.

"Why was he- Why were you all alone?" Asgore asked, turning his attention to Flowey directly, who didn't seem like he wanted to talk to Asgore.

"Just...just didn't really have anyone." Flowey answered, hiding his face against Frisk's shoulder.

The king asked the two of them to sit and have a cup of tea with him so that they could all talk. At first it was strained pleasantries until Flowey grit out an angry,

"You really have no idea what's going on in your kingdom. You're too busy up here chasing harem members, and trying to forget about your wife to notice."

"I...no, no I could never forget my Wife...my Queen. All I've ever done was for her. If...if there was someone out there with enough magic or determination to give us another child, then everyth-" Asgore defended fervently, which was the wrong move, because it set Flowey off.

"So replacing your son is magically going to fix the marriage you debased and the kingdom you ruined!"

"I would never try to replace him! Asriel is irreplaceable! I loved...Love. I love my son. And my daughter Chara, I love my daughter, but the are not with us. They cannot come back. Child you may not understand but...me and my wife did some...unnatural things to try and get them back, but it is impossible. They are dead. I just thought that it might hurt less if we had another baby...Toriel was always so beautiful when she was mothering our children, beaming so brightly, it was easy to forget there was no sun down here." Asgore said sadly, tears collecting at the edge of his eyes. "I just wanted her smile back...I wanted her laugh back, I wanted the mother of my children back."

"And was I not still the mother of your children, even if they were not with us?" A soft voice spoke, drawing everyone in the room's attention to the entrance of the room where Toriel was standing.

"...of course you were...are. Of course you're the mother of my children and you always will be." Asgore replied.

"Not according to you Asgore...at least, I never felt like a mother...not a good one anyway. I needed time to come to terms with what happened, but you just kept pushing that we should just have more children."