A Date with Papyrus

For the first time since they left the Ruins Frisk had a breather. They had fought, dodged, and out puzzled their way all the way to the town Snowdin. After the first monster to just pull them into an encounter instead of just aggressively flirting, Frisk had been terrified. Flowey had stopped them, to explain to them how things really worked in the underground. There were three key facts of the underground that he felt Frisk needed to know as they walked, ran, and puzzled through the snow.

Firstly, monsters' bodies weren't physical the same way humans were, they were made of hope, compassion, and magic. The latter of which was in very short supply underground. This led to the hyper sexualization of their race, as the monsters struggled more and more to reproduce.

Secondly, all monsters could both convince and impregnate, however they were naturally dominant. So whenever two monsters were interested in each other they would fight. When a monster loses this fight it's like a switch is flipped in their head making them ready to submit. This, however, means pulling someone into an encounter is an acceptable form of flirting.

Like snails, Frisk had thought.

Thirdly, the Dark Seducers are the crazy kings royal harem/police force, ensuring all the rules of the debauchery filled underground are enforced. They're very skilled in combat and seduction, not to mention they're all powerful boss monsters that probably aren't used to squishy little breakable humans. Best to avoid them as much as possible.

Frisk had agreed, trying to hurry through town and leave before they ran into any Seducers; they only made one stop at the empty library to grab Flowy something to read that wasn't there books. They really didn't want the flower getting the wrong idea from that Cassandra Steel book. There were some lewd comments and wolf whistles directed there way, but Flowy assured them being pulled into an encounter in town was rare. They had almost relaxed.

Only to encounter the captain of the Dark Seducers himself as they tried to sneak out of town. They couldn't out stamina his barrage of magic. Especially because he kept distracting Frisk by talking about all the filthy things he wanted to do to there, so they did the only thing they could think of and asked him on a date instead.

"Hey, we really don't need to do all this fighting. Why don't we just t-talk over dinner or coffee!"

The barrage of magic stopped instantly, and the skeleton directed a sinfully sharp smirk Frisk's was as he approached them. That was how Frisk ended up with Papyrus's arm around draped around their shoulders, as he led the way back towards Snowdin. Only this time it was much quieter, minus the cat calls and solicitations. Everyone seemed to give Papyrus plenty of space when he walked through town.

They walked up towards the Skeleton's house. All the while he was showering Frisk with compliments about their taste, seeming to carry the conversation flawlessly. He showed them around the small home he shared with his brother, decorated in dark wood tones with maroon and red accents. Frisk was enjoying the tour to the point where it was a bit surprising when he stopped in front of a door,

"And of course, the main attraction." He said, getting close to their ear, "My bedroom." He practically purred, pushing them through and pinning them against the door by their throat.

"If you have a preferred safe word I would say so now, otherwise it's Magic types. Orange for go, Purple use caution, Blue stop. Now if there are no other formalities, I'm going to fuck you until the only word you can remember is master. Color?" He asked confidently.

Frisk was shocked but they managed to shake themselves back up and stutter out, "B-Blue, Blue, oh my stars blue."

Papyrus jumped back as if he'd been burned, looking shocked.