The Benefits of Friendship

Frisk and MK sat looking out over the kingdom, Flowy had glanced at it before rolling his eyes and asking to be sat down so he could stretch his roots. Frisk tipped the backpack over to allow him to go, it probably wasn't that comfortable being stuck in the pack all the time.

It was beautiful from up here. Looking out at the city next to their friend they couldn't help but acknowledge a warm feeling building up inside there, causing them to blush. Like the blooming of a fresh crush. Staring out at the city filled them with determination. Enough of a to ask,

"Hey, MK...do monsters do monogamy. Like do they ever see each other exclusively?"

"Sometimes. If there both really strong boss monsters. It hasn't been able to happen in a while though. I think the last ones were Dogeressa and Dogamy...but they want another pup and don't have enough magic between them to conceive again, so there looking for a third."

"What if sex wasn't even on the table? Would say...you for example commit to that if you really loved the person...or I dunno maybe not off the table but like, rare. Semi off the table."

The tall yellow dinosaur kicked his clawed feet against the ground in thought, he was giving it a lot of consideration. Frisk waited with bated breath to get their answer.

"Hmmm I think...No I don't think I could. I'm sure there are monsters out there that would, but I think if I was gonna be monogamous with anyone physical intimacy would be a really important part of that relationship. I can't say how important cause, ya know I've never, but I think I'd want to show my affection physically pretty often, if I had a steady partner. What about you, would you be able to be in a relationship where sex and physical intimacy were really important to your partner?"

Frisk gave the question equal consideration.

"No." She eventually sighed. "I just really have no interest, honestly I'd probably get bored or annoyed of it if my partner needed a lot of physical affection to feel loved."

They sat together in companionable silence for a while before Frisk asked another question.

"Feel free not to answer, but...everyone down here seems to be into some kind of kink...so far you don't seem like you have one. So what's up?"

MK laughed nervously struggling to stand without arms to balance.

"Promise you won't laugh, dude?" He asked shyly.

"Sure."

"I like feet...like not just feet, but like well...hear I'll show you!" He cheered pushing his clawed foot into Frisk's sternum and kicking backwards, then pivoting so that he's standing above them, bearing his weight on the foot not on their sternum.

"K-kinda like that, but, ya know more pressure, and with like sexy intent."

"Okay I know I promised not to laugh, but how do you step on someone with sexy intent dude!!" Frisk asked, giggling.

"People are into It man...namely me, but like other people. I heard people pay Lieutenant Undyne to step on their balls! I could totally do that if they'd give me a chance!" He replied plopping back down next to Frisk.

"Ya know what. I bet they are. And I hope you find someone who will get off on being stepped on with sexy intent." She replied, sitting up and looking back out at the city.

"Yeah, you're a good friend Frisk. I hope you find someone who...I guess isn't into anything? Is that it?"

"I don't really care of their into sexy stuff...I just hope to find someone who's okay that I'm not...cause like...I don't think I'd be okay with sharing." Frisk replied.

"Well...you're like the coolest dude I know." MK replied, sitting back down. "You'll find someone."

"Thanks bro. You're a good friend." Frisk said, looking back out at the city with one of their best friends, while waiting for the other to come back.