Short Shorts 3: Straight to Video

Shibari with Spiders

Frisk dodged to the left, hopping across the webs once again, as a massive cupcake abomination charged up towards muffet. The spider was dressed in a revealing maid outfit, her "Stockings" were intricately tied ropes, making little heart shapes from her ankles to her thighs. Though there not that Lewd to Frisk, Flowey took one look when the spider monster had first descended down on them ( twisting around a thread of spider silk with all the skill of a stripper on a pole) and blushed brightly, yelling,

"Have you no shame!" before hiding down in Frisk's backpack and not coming back out for the rest of the fight. Lights flashed on to different parts of the web on and off throughout combat revealing bunny monsters, Aarons, and Shyrens dangling from webs, tied up in different erotic positions.

"Fufufu, I bet you, think spiders are just so hideous." Muffet accused, sending another wave of ropes and spiders at Frisk.

"Again! I really don't care! Someone's appearance has absolutely zero effect on me." Frisk replied, feeling like they were talking in circles with this spider. What was worse was Frisk couldn't flee because of the purple magic keeping her locked in combat, all they could do was dodge and hope, until by some miracle, a tiny little black spider saddled up to Muffet.

"Hmm...really...ohhhh dear me, why didn't you just say so." Muffet said in response to whatever the spider had said, then she snapped her fingers, and the combat was over. "Sorry deary, I keep very close numbers on my bordello, so sometimes I forget about the little bake sale my little ones have running in the Ruins because it barely makes any money." The Spider monster explained. "They said, you were quite generous and friendly with them...so you must not mind spiders."

"Oh...umm well...mistakes happen." Frisk replied, looking up into the spider's web, "So...this is a bordello? Are umm...are they customers or workers?" Frisk asked curiously.

"It's a bit of both...I also teach classes, you seemed quite interested in the intricate rope work, it's only 9,000 G."

"Oh, well...I'll keep that in mind, but I'm also on my way to the castel right now." Frisk said, making an excuse.

"Oh right, right. Well, have fun deary." Muffet said, waving Frisk off.

" Muffet said, waving Frisk off

Collars

Collars

Frisk had to take a break, in the boiling heat of hotland, they found a cool spot next to the River Persons boat to rest before pressing on. Flowey pulled out the book that they got from the library and Frisk decided to look at one that they had borrowed from Papyrus about monster culture and etiquette. There was something that made her pause though and had her pulling out her cell phone, to message a particular skeleton.

Frisk : Hey Sans, Can I ask you a question?

Sans: shoot kid

Frisk: I was reading a book about monsters and stuff, and there was a section about collars. I was wondering if I could ask you about that.

Sans : where you at right now kid

Frisk: Hotland, why?

Sans : come to my hot dog stand, too lazy to type that much.

Frisk snorted, rolling their eyes but they got up anyway, walking back in the direction of Sans's "hotdog" stand. The skeleton was leaning against his stand, looking bored. He didn't sit up even when he greeted Frisk.

"So ya got questions about collars?" He prompted Frisk.

"A couple yeah, from what I read they kinda seem to...umm mark a really specific kind of relationship, and I dunno, I just never see you around anyone." Frisk said, Sans just smiled at her,

"Well, that's cause my Bro gave me this collar, Sugar Tits." Sans replied.

"Oh...oh well, thats..." Frisk floundered, not knowing how to proceed, then Sans started cackling.

"Nah, monsters feel the same way about it, sugar...You're one of my bro's best friends and...I don't know Kid you're not bad, could have bolted after I wasn't too nice to you but you didn't, so I'm gonna let you in on a secret. It ain't like that with my bro."

"I don't understand." Frisk said.

"Ta put it bluntly, I only got 1 HP." Frisk looked at him shocked, "Ya I know...I was born around the beginning of the magic shortage, my pops was a prideful fuckbag who didn't want to admit that he needed help to support a growing baby, so I was born with a chronic shortage...My ma managed to convince him to get some help for the next one so Papy was born perfectly healthy...he never really got over it though, destroyed himself trying to fix the magic shortage. Then ma kinda lost it a little bit...but that ain't what you're asking about you wanna know about collars."

"I'm so sorry Sans." Frisk said, hoping her care came across.

"Hmm, nah, nothing to be sorry for...anyway the freaking collar. Don't know if you can tell but I like it rough, really rough, giving or taking it doesn't matter as long as its borderline savage. Since I only got 1 HP though, that can be dangerous. I'm sure you've had an encounter that's docked your HP some before you could get away, so that mostly led to me subbing. Couldn't really risk fighting to top...but there were still chances that I could get hurt, accidents happen, especially when ya like it the way I do...My bro worried about me working, like that. Hell, the stars know I had a few close calls trying to support him...so he came up with a plan. Kinda made him the bad guy...made a lot of people avoid him cause ya know, unless they need him as a seducer.

 'what kind of monster would collar his own brother?' but he did it so people would know to be careful...can't break toys that belong to someone else, right?" Sans explained.

"That's...honestly heavier than I thought it would be...I kind of just assumed that you had a secret sugar daddy or something." Frisk admitted nervously, making Sans cackle.

"Nah, no Sugar daddy, but I do got a slot open, if you wanna be my Glucose Guardian." Sans replied with a wink.