Goat Mommy

Frisk opened their eyes in a strange bedroom. Confirming that, no, they weren't having a weird wet dream about frog monsters catcalling them. They rolled out of bed and caught the strong smell of cinnamon. The lady who helped them, Ms. Toriel, brought them a pie last night. Taking their sweet breakfast, they threw their backpack on and began exploring. They ended up finding Toriel in the living room, dressed the same way she was when she came to Frisk's rescue, sending the frogs running with a stern look. She was wearing a deep burgundy, silk gown that hugged the goat womans form tightly, with cute little heart-shaped buttons over the breast pockets. She was reading by the fire, a book of 101 of the dirtiest jokes ever written with no author on the cover.

"Good morning, dear." she said, smiling sweetly when she noticed Frisk.

"Morning, thanks for all your help."

"Of course, I'm always happy to have company." she replied, sipping a glass of milk. The two of them chatted warmly by the fire for a bit, while Frisk ate her pie. The strong cinnamon making it a little spicy. A little too spicy. 

"Would you like some milk or water?" Toriel asked kindly when Frisk mentioned it.

"Milk? how do you get milk underground? I can't imagine it would be easy to keep cows down here." Frisk mused as they ate.

"Cows...oh, oh my, I'll just get you a glass of water." Ms. Toriel replied, chuckling like Frisk was missing some joke. They continued chatting excitedly, until Frisk asked about a way out of the ruins.

"Why would you want to leave? It's safe in here. Surely you don't want to go back out and deal with all that caterwauling." Toriel replied, but Frisk was determined, they, she, he? They persisted.

"I have many books here to occupy your time. How about fun facts! Did you know snails have many culinary and home remedy uses?"

But still Frisk persisted.

"Did you know snails are hermaphroditic, meaning they can both conceive and impregnate."

Still Frisk was determined, Toriel began to tug at one of her ears.

"Did you know when two snails' mate, they first shoot spiked barbs at one another to decide who the male is, because it's evolutionarily more advantageous to be the breeder over the one being bred." She was getting a little louder now.

When Frisk asked one more time Toriel sprang up and raced down the stairs.