Befriending the Brat-Tamer

Escaping from Undyne had been terrifying.

Apparently "Training disobedient brats like you!" was the intimidating fish monster's whole thing. Frisk would have called out blue, but between dodging magical spears and a literal bullwhip they stayed too out of breath to get the word out. Until they were bolting through hot land with the leather clad lieutenant running quickly behind them, when suddenly the sound of the spears and the cracking of a whip that had pursued Frisk and Flowey through most of wetland had just...stopped. Frisk turned to look behind them, Undyne was just standing there breathing heavily, before suddenly falling forward.

"Oh my stars!" Frisk gasped, moving back towards the fish monster.

"What do you think you're doing rocks for brains!?" Flowy demanded.

"She just passed out!" Frisk said, walking up to the fish. Undyne's eyes were glazed, staring listlessly up at the roof of the cavern as she panted heavily.

"Yeah! Now's the perfect time for us to escape!" Flowy said, groaning when Frisk touched Undyne's face, feeling how dry and over heater her skin was.

"I...I can't Flowy, she needs help. She's a fish surrounded by lava for star's sake." Frisk replied, running to grab a cup of water from a conveniently placed water-cooler. Not to mention she was wearing what looked like a full body black leather catsuit, with a red leather harness on top of that.

"Fine!" Flowy snapped, curling around Frisk's shoulder, "but don't say I didn't warn you!"

Frisk knelt down and poured the water into Undyne's mouth, making sure to rehydrate some of her skin with it. Then Frisk saw it, Undyne's eyes refocused and her pupils dilated as wide as they could before going back to their normal size, before the fish monster smiled up at her coyly.

"Been awhile since someone put me in my place. Are You gonna punish this bad soldier, boss?" Undyne practically purred, twisting so that she was on her hands and knees.

"B-boss?" Frisk questioned backing away.

"Do you prefer Master? Mommy? Ma'am?...Sir or Daddy are also on the table." Undyne listed, trying to pass Frisk her bullwhip. Frisk scrambled to there feet and kept running through Hot land. Once they felt like they were a good distance away, they took out their phone and called Papyrus.

\\\\\\\

The Captain of the Dark Seducers was waiting for Frisk in Wetland.

"Thank you for agreeing to come meet me here." Papyrus said, upon seeing Frisk approaching. "My Lieutenant can be...a lot to handle, but once you get to know her, she's really just a very passionate and driven person." He explained, before just bargaining into Undyne house without knocking.

Undyne was sitting at her dining room table, her black leather bodysuit was still on, but the red hardest that she had had on over it was missing.

"Finally back to finish what you started huh brat?" Undyne demanded, looking around Papyrus to Frisk. "You even brought my Captain! What like I'm not good enough!" She said, slamming her fists down, causing her own table to collapse.

"Papyrus." Frisk practically wined, hiding himself behind the tall skeleton.

"Lieutenant! Enough, this exact behavior is what led to your demotion!" Papyrus snapped angrily. "If you would bother to listen for one stars damned minute! You would know that this person has absolutely no interest what so ever in fucking you or anyone underground!"

"Just cause we're monsters doesn't mean we can't be-" Undyne started to growl out before she was interrupted again.

"You're still not listening!" Papyrus snarled angrily. "How are you expected to be a contributing member of this harem if you can't listen to your clients! Now the two of you are going to talk this shit out like adults while I'm outside, because I will not tolerate my only two real friends not getting along over a miscommunication."

He turned his attention to Frisk, smoothing down their hair. "Not like I think you need the assurance, but just to calm your nerves, I'm not going far, if you shout, I will hear you." He said before walking out the door, with an exaggerated swing to his hips.

Frisk turned her attention back to Undyne, who was looking at the floor, like she was feeling about as dressed down as Papyrus wanted her to.

"S-so...ummm. Kinda rude of you to assume I had a problem with monsters, what if I just wasn't interested in women?" Frisk asked, laughing nervously, but trying to be civil for Papyrus.

"What?" Undyne barked, shaking her head, "you're mocking me aren't you punk?"

"N-no like...what if I was straight?"

"What does that even mean!?"

That was at least a conversation started. Flowey stayed hidden down in her bag, but when Undyne asked a question that went more in depth then Frisk had studied they pulled out the books that they had brought on sexuality and gender, they patted the little yellow flower's petals gently as they did. He really seemed terrified of Undyne, of all the monsters he had told off, the blue fish monster wasn't one he was willing to even show himself to.

"Wow...so like...I didn't realize there were so many different sexualities. Monsters are all kinda standard, cause no matter what partner you have you know they can do either...so which one are you again?" Undyne asked, still pouring over one of Frisk's books intently over her broken table.

Frisk leaned over, gesturing to the book, Undyne nodded, and Frisk flipped through the book until they got to the section on Asexuality.

"I've had a couple crushes and even a girlfriend in high school. So I'm not aromatic...I just have like...zero sex drive. I don't really think it's all that gross either, so I'm not sex repulsed. Just no interest...like maybe if I really really loved someone I might not mind, but it wouldn't be often... I think most humans would feel unloved or unappreciated in that kind of relationship." Frisk said, sighing at the end dejectedly, leaning down to rest her head in her hands, on one end of the broken table. Before pausing and leaning over farther. "Ummm...Undyne, there's a camera pointed into your window."

"Oh yeah, that's my girlfriend, she's so freaking passionate and smart...hey there you go! If your worried your partner would think you didn't love them just cause you don't have a sex drive, then you'd just have to show your affection in different ways. Like, with us both working, I don't get a lot of time with Al, but she's really into Voyeurism, so we kinda spend time together that way, and she sends me presents a lot of the time in between when we are able to hang out. My bullwhip was actually a present from her cause she noticed my old one was on its last legs, ya know, she's so great that way, she just notices all the little things and makes me feel like i'm really seen, ya know...so just little things like that, that would make your partner feel noticed!" Undyne said, enthusiastically, her hand fisting in front of her passionately.

"Wow...Papyrus was right." Frisk said, watching Undyne deflate slightly before she had finished talking. "You are really cool."

"Huh? Fufufu, flattery won't get you anywhere ya Asexual nerd!" She said, reaching over to tussle Frisk's hair roughly. "Oh shit! we should cook something to celebrate! I used to cook with Papyrus all the time!"

  Later that night after Undyne was set up on the skeleton brothers couch, Papyrus would apologize again for not warning Frisk that Undyne wasn't allowed in his kitchen for that exact reason, but Frisk couldn't complain too much, since they very much helped in the burning down of the lieutenant's house.

man, monsters were so freaking wild.