Introducing; Navi, Trouble, and Legs 4 Days

Frisk exited the ruins with a heavy heart. It had hurt to see Ms. Toriel so sad, but Frisk had to get out of here, there classes started next week. Walking through the crunching snow they heard a voice.

"Hey!"

Looking down, Frisk saw a golden flower with a face.

"Umm...hi." they replied.

"You can't just walk around dressed like that. You'll get waaaay to much attention." The flower said, causing Frisk to glance down. Boots, jean shorts with little unicorn decals over the pockets, a long-sleeved striped crop top with cute cut outs over the shoulders and a baggy plaid button up was tied around her waist in case it got cold.

I should probably put that on. They thought, looking around at the piles of snow. This outfit however wasn't really something they would consider super sexy. It might have been a little revealing, but Frisk thought that the cute little unicorns and the baggy button-up balanced it out.

"What do you mean?" Frisk asked.

"Look, I've been watching yoouuuu, NO not like that! I've been watching and you might not be all gross like everyone else, but if you show off that much skin, they're gonna come up and be all gross and wanna kiss and stuff, and you really don't seem into that. Pulse, if you think the Froggits In the ruins were bad then you haven't seen anything yet." The flower finished, Frisk took a minute to look at him.

Calling what the little Frogs said they wanted to do "kiss and stuff." Was putting it really really lightly.

"Hey, I'm Frisk." She said squatting down to get almost eye level with the plant, causing him to flinch back.

"Ummm, Flowey. Flowey the flower. Obviously. Now put that jacket thing on before someone sees you." He said, crossing his leaves like arms.

Frisk put the flannel over her shoulders smiling, before stopping to think about that, Frisk was struggling with some identity issues themselves, and from what they remembered from high school biology, a lot of flowers had both stamins and pistols, so-

"Do you have any preferred pronouns Flowey?" Frisk asked.

"Preferred what?" the yellow flower asked.

"like...Is it Flowey the flower, he's pretty great? Or Flowey the flower, she's pretty great?"

"...you're weird." He responded looking at her strangely "...and I'm a boy!"

"Well, Flowy, do you know a quick way outta here?"

"No. You gotta go all the way through the underground." He said pointing down the road Frisk was headed.

"How long is that?"

"It's gonna be really long if you don't button up your shirt."

"Fine." Frisk huffed, doing exactly as the flower told her. After some fussing and quite a bit of scolding, Frisk ended up convincing Flowy to be her guide as long as she promised not to do anything "gross." So, she scooped him up into her backpack and continued down the road.

Branches cracked behind them and snow fell in poofes from the spindly trees. Eventually Frisk made it to a bridge with large open slates the width.

"Is...that supposed to be a gate?" Flowy asked curiously, before a deep growl of a voice rumbled behind them.

"Hey sugar tits. Don't ya know how to greet a new pal? Why don't you turn around and shake my hand?" The voice asked menacingly.

"Don't turn around. Run." Flowy whispered from the backpack. But still, Frisk felt determined. They turned. Behind them was a tall skeleton monster, well maybe tall, but it was hard to tell because of the heels. They were black and tall, but chunky like boots. Tight leather pants that somehow seemed to have curves around the hips despite obviously hanging low on the pelvis of a skeleton, the top was a black tank top that ended flush with his lower ribs, a fluffy maroon jacket just a bit shorter than the shirt, and a tight red collar with a gold loop around his cervical vertebrae that matched a single gold tooth. Only after the skeleton clicked his tongue (how does he even have one of those) did Frisk realize it may have looked like she just gave them a once over.