Exabitionist Robot Strippers

Frisk stood before the square box challenging them on stage. Mettaton had been mono-logging when Frisk had snuck up behind them and flipped what they thought was the off switch on the robot. Only for him to cackle loudly and proclaim that if Frisk was getting impatient then all they had to do was say so.

 "Oh-oh n-no. You shouldn't h-have done that."  Alphys gasped over the earpiece they had given Frisk, so that they could help them with the puzzles.

Meeting the lizard monster had been an interesting combination of girl talk and thinly veiled threats. At first saying she was happy that there was someone else in the underground that was different like her, then saying that Frisk was lucky "she" was different, because bad things tended to happen to Undyne's female clients. Flowey had warned Frisk not to talk to the crazy royal scientist and to just leave cause the lizard was unhinged, but Frisk couldn't help but to wonder.

"Different how?"

"Hmmmmmm have you met the Temmies yet?" Alphys asked, continuing when Frisk shook their head no. "Well, s-s-since monsters are hermaphroditic we don't have you're human concept of gay or s-s-straight, but we still have different orientations. Myself and the Temmies are only attracted to people that we have close romantic relationships with."

"Oh! Demisexual!" Frisk said, smiling at the yellow lizard.

"Well, w-w-we don't really have words like t-t-that for it, but sure, we just like what we like, but, it's just so exciting to talk with someone who...isn't the t-t-temmies about it." Alphys replied, waving her clawed hand in a so-so fashion.

Frisk was about to ask Alphys why she shouldn't have flipped the switch, when with a flourish, the robot dipped down, before arching back up, snapping their fingers. Two poles spring up with added ambiance from smoke machines nearly completely obscuring the robot's form. With a theatrical flair, the first thing Frisk ended up seeing was a pair of arms, seductively grabbing the pole above their head, broad shoulders, a cinched in waist, with another pair of arms poised over wide hips and the legs nearly as long as Papyrus's just thicker almost human looking if they weren't made of metal. Candy apple red heels shoulder length apart were planted on the floor before one came up, the heel hooking around the pole above the robot's hands, finally a spotlight came on and a fan blew away the rest of the fog from the fog machine.

"Time for some foreplay." Mettaton said, winking with a face that looked like a movie star or maybe a fusion between a K-pop star and the lead singer from an emo punk band.

"Ummm..."Frisk stuttered out nervously, as she watched the robot dip down low on the pole, a monitor flashing ratings and viewership flashed up on the screen. Frisk sat her backpack down at the edge of the stage. 

"Hang on for a sec Flowey. I think I have an idea." Frisk said, sauntering up to the other pole.

////

Frisk's jacket was tied around her waist, sweat had her hair sticking to the back of her neck, with a flourish she shook her hair loose, twirling around at the same time as Mettatton until their hands met in an almost high five between the two poles, posing in a grand finale. Frisk had two fingers still wrapped around the pole, her legs crossed in a cute pose leaning sideways off the pole. Mettaton mirrored the sideways lean with one arm meeting hers, but he had one leg propped up on the pole, his other set of arms touching his body provocatively. Pyrotechnics went off, the ratings topped the chart, and then suddenly it all went dark.

"Oopsie doopsie." Mettaton muttered, before falling backwards onto the floor.

"Oh, stars, are you okay!" Frisk gasped out.

"Well...this beautiful new form is sadly a prototype, so the stamina might be lacking." He explained sheepishly, "Oh, what a waste of that perfect final though, what a shame we didn't get to the real show with all those people watching, makes my servos tingle just thinking about it."

"Sorry to tell you this, Mettaton. But that was the show for me." Frisk explained.

"Wha-!?" Mettatton stuttered, looking sad, "Do you mean to tell me that you weren't having fun dearest?" he asked.

"No, like the opposite! I had so much fun!" Frisk replied. "Definitely more of a workout than I thought I was going to get today, but I enjoyed myself. Just well...I'm kinda like Alphys." She said, trying to explain what they meant in the shortest way possible.

"Ohhh, well that's all you ever needed to say...though hey, if you ever just wanted to go out dancing, I had a lot of fun, we really are showstoppers together, right sweetheart." Mettatton replied before he powered down completely.