The Royal Scientist is a Yandere

Frisk sighed looking around the darkness of the true lab. Blank monitors reflected sharp and scary looking medical equipment on their dusty faces.

"Why do I keep letting you convince me to do these things? I'm supposed to be the mature adult here, but I keep going along with these crazy plans." Frisk huffed looking around the scary lab.

" Hey, I'm an adult." Flowey replied, indignantly.

Frisk looked over their shoulder staring at Flowey without saying anything.

"What? I am!" Flowey said, puffing up his cheeks in a pout.

"Sure you are." Frisk replied, smiling at the flower as they crept deeper into the true lab. Piles of dusty tapes filled up every corner of one room, another was full of dirty beds covered in stained white sheets, and finally there was a bright white room that seemed clean of all dust and debris.

"Wonder what this is?" Frisk mused out loud stepping into the room.

"Maybe this is where that psycho dissects all of her competition." Flowey replied.

"Flowey, Alphys has been a lot nicer to us than Sans has, and you aren't half as mean to him."

"That's because that walking trash bag is at least honest with how much of a dick he is. The mad scientist isn't...oh hey look over there." He said, pointing with his leaves. Around the corner, there was a camera pointed at the clean gurney in the middle of the room.

"Well, if she really was dissecting people, I bet there would be evidence on there." Frisk mused.

"Wh-what, you can't seriously be considering going over there and looking at that." Flowey said, sounding more scared.

"Why not?" Frisk replied, looking over the camera, until she was able to turn it on and reel the tape back to the last thing recorded, the little viewing window was still black, but there was audio. Someone must have left the lens cap on.

With just the audio it was hard at first to tell what was going on.

"S-s-subject is restrained." someone who sounded like Alphys said, though the voice had a huskiness that wasn't usually present in Alphy's voice. "P-p-prepping Forceps...would the s-s-subject like a l-l-local anesthetic."

"Nah babe, I can take it!" another voice that was definitely Undyne's answered, after another pause Undyne spoke again, "Purple...if that's part of the play babe, you can say so, just cause I can take it doesn't mean, I have to. If part of this medical stuff is lube and the local ana-whatever, then I can do that too...I just wanna try this play for you."

Frisk's eyes went wide, and they quickly started looking for a way to turn the camera off.

"Ohhh Dyne, you're so good to me...y-yeah, I'd really l-l-like that, c-c-color?"

Frisk quickly shut off the camera, with an embarrassed blush creeping up their face.

"...whelp, I can admit when I'm wrong, she didn't dissect people in here." Flowey replied. Frisk gasped at him, their face going from pink to crimson.

"Oh my stars! I have to apologize! I can't believe that I let the creepy dusty lab trip me out into this huge violation of their privacy." Frisk groaned.

"...The royal scientist has cameras all over the underground."

"Yeah, but people know about those. They're not hidden, and there are places that they could go that are out of the camera's view, so it's consensual. This was a private tape though, so it just feels different." Frisk replied.