Garbage Rave Fukboi

Frisk walked up to the mirrored pink and blue houses. Napstablook had told them to just drop by, so they walked up and knocked on the blue door. When he opened the door, a strong smoky haze billowed out, after his eyes focused he seemed a little surprised, before smiling nervously.

"Oh wow, you actually came. I uhhh, I don't really have anything here to get the job done with at the moment, but I guess you could come in anyway. I hope it's not too disappointing" he stuttered out, floating to the side so Frisk could come in.

He and Frisk talked for a bit and Frisk asked him questions about himself and his hobbies. It was hard not to, with the fancy looking sound set up taking up most of the back wall.

It seemed that ghosts needed to possess a body to be physical with someone, he kept his bodies at Grillby's strip club and the dump, where he DJed and hosted raves.

"That's pretty cool, and you mix all the music yourself?"

"Yeah, it helps to have some mellow toons to jive to while you trip."

"Trip?" Frisk asked to Flowy's immediate displeasure.

"You really do have rocks for brains, don't you Frisk?" The flower grumbled quietly.

"Oh yeah! I'm being so rude. You want some X?" The ghost asked, scooting out a little baggy of rainbow pills.

"Ohh...ummm no thank you." Frisk replied.

"I have a lot of other stuff, Morphine, roofies, weed, Acid, Molly? Anything sound like it might be a fun new experience?"

"Roofies? like...people willingly let you roofy them...do you know what humans call those?" Frisk asked, from what she knew about monsters, she didn't think Napstablook sneaking date-rape drugs into people's drinks sounded right at all. And he did mention it in the list of drugs he offered her, right in the middle like it didn't matter.

"Yeah, that's kinda why I offer them. I'm just into getting fucked up, then fuckin, Ya know party and play. But some people are looking for a different kinda play...the dose I use is a lot lower though and we do a test run without sleeping together to make sure the dosage is right, just some mild muscle impairment and fuzzy spaces, If at any point they black out and can't remember something the next day we lower the dose and try again later. Can't have the whole night be blacked out, it's kinda a hard limit for me...that you can't black out. Like, where's the fun in that...why?" He asked curiously.

"Don't worry about it. But nah, I'm not really into that kinda thing, are a lot of people into taking something that alters their state of mind then sexual stuff?" Frisk asked curiously, the more comfortable they got down here the more they wanted to know.

"A lot? No, it's kinda hard to find people who are into it, but the few that are into it are usually at the raves. It's always good to get high with them first, without sex on the table no matter what we're taking too, then talk about it next time, some people change their minds after seeing how the drug effects them. Lots a checks and balances ta make sure everyone's having fun." The ghost replied, popping a colored strip of paper onto his tongue.

"Wanna lay on the floor, turn up the music, and feel like garbage?" He asked

"That sounds like fun to me." Frisk replied, plopping down on the floor.