Secret Revealed - Max Thunderman S1P1

A rewrite of the episode "Secret Revealed" from The Thundermans.

3rd Person POV:

Max Thunderman and Dr. Colosso sat outside the Thunderman home on a brick wall. Max held the orb Dark Mayhem had ordered him to steal his sister's powers with, staring down at it.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Colosso asked. "Just steal Phoebe's powers and become a real supervillain!"

"I don't know if I can, Colosso," Max mumbled, fidgeting with the orb.

Suddenly, Phoebe snuck up behind them and used telekinesis to steal the orb from Max.

"Hey, give that back!" Max shouted, jumping up.

"'Steal my powers, Max? I can't believe you!" Phoebe said to her brother.

Max lunged forward and tried to grab the orb from her. As they fought over it, Phoebe accidentally activated the orb. It was pointed at Max, and it was stealing his powers.

Max's POV:

As soon as the orb started to take my powers, I felt like electricity was zapping me. Combined with that, my chest felt like it was coming out of my body. I clutched it in pain and sank to my knees. I jerked as my powers fully left my body.

"Wh-what did you do?" I asked Phoebe through my pain.

I tried to take the orb from her with my telekinesis, but it didn't work.

"You stole my powers!" I spat at my sister.

"I'm sorry, Max. I didn't mean for this to happen, but you brought on yourself." She said, starting to walk away.

I forced myself to stand through the pain, shouting, "Hey, stop!" To my sister.

Phoebe turned around and used telekinesis to flip me around and land on my stomach, adding to my pain.

She opened the back door to our house and walked in, probably going to tell mom and dad.

I groaned and stood up painfully, limping back to my lair. It was only a matter of time before my parents knew about everything.

✼❀✬✡︎

Later, I was sitting on the couch, arms crossed, looking into the angry eyes of my parents who were holding the power-sapping orb and my evil chronicle.

"What?" I asked them. "Not gonna say anything?"

"I don't know where to begin," my mom said.

"You were in contact with the world's most evil supervillain, and he gave you an orb that steals superpowers to use on your sister!" Dad practically shouted.

"I was only thinking about taking her powers," I argued. "She actually took mine! And now she's going to pay."

"No, the only person who is going to pay is you, Max." Dad told me.

"We are so disappointed in you, so obviously, no prom, no girlfriend, and no Colosso. You're also going to live without your powers and not leave the house!" Mom glared at me.

Next thing I knew, I was still in terrible pain, in a lair with no way to get out, no Colosso to keep me company, oh, and on the plus side, my lair was like happiness paradise; pictures of my family and vibrant colors.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed, looking around my once-evil room.

✼❀✬✡︎

I had given up trying to break out of my lair. I was lying on the terrible, brightly colored bed, trying to ease the pain in my chest. I hadn't known that having my powers sucked out of me would inflict so much pain.