May Z-Force Be With You - Max Thunderman S1P2

A rewrite of the episode "May Z-Force Be With You" from The Thundermans. This is related to the last Max Thunderman one shot and is part of a mini series. 

3rd Person POV:

Max and Phoebe Thunderman were in their living room. They were both getting ready for their Z-Force interview, which was a few hours later.

Phoebe's phone rang, and she looked at the caller. It was Cherry, her best friend. Phoebe answered the call.

"Hello?" Phoebe asked.

"Phoebe! There's a villain! He's chasing me and— ahhhh!" The line went dead.

"Cherry? Cherry!" Phoebe panicked. "I have to go save her! Max, come on!"

"Ugh, do I have to?" Max wined. "I just cleaned my suit."

"Fine, you stay here. I'll go help Cherry," Phoebe said.

"Okay," Max replied, rolling his eyes. "Go save Cherry, as always."

Phoebe ignored him, changed into her suit, and tracked Cherry's phone. It said she was at Hiddenville High, so Phoebe immediately headed there.

1 hour later:

Phoebe limped into the house, her knee and her neck both in braces.

"Hey Pheebs, how— whoa!" Max exclaimed, his eyes finding her braces. "What did you do? What will the interviewer say when he sees you?!"

"Sorry, Max," Phoebe plopped onto the couch. "I got stuck under some metal beams while I was rescuing Cherry, and well, here I am now."

"We'll never get into the Z-Force now! They don't ever get hurt, they're the ones doing the hurting!" Max groaned.

The door opened with a click, and Cherry peeked through.

"Phoebe, how you doing?" She asked.

"She's terrible," Max answered for Phoebe. "Not only is she hurt, our chances at the Z-Force are ruined!"

"Wait, Max," Phoebe said slowly. "Cherry literally knows all about me; what if she takes my place instead of me so it won't look like I'm hurt!"

"That actually might work," Max thought for a second. "Let's get her a wig and dressed like you!"

Right before the interviewer arrives:

"Okay, Cherry. You remember my first save in Hiddenville?" Phoebe asked Cherry, who now looked liked Phoebe's identical twin.

"It was when—" Cherry started, but was cut off by the door bell.

"Oh!" Phoebe exclaimed. "He's here! I'll go hide."

Once Phoebe was no where to be seen, Max opened the door, revealing a middle-aged man bearing the Z-Force logo on his shirt.

"Hello! We are Phoebe and Max Thunderman!" Cherry/Phoebe informed him.

"I am D-Tail," the man said. "I will be interviewing you two today. Now, impress me."

✼❀✬✡︎

Just as Cherry/Phoebe was about to tell D-Tail all about her first save in Hiddenville, D-Tail's phone rang.

"Oh!" He exclaimed into the phone. "Yes! I shall be there!"

He hung up and turned to the "twins".

"Metroburg's proton reactor is having a meltdown. The Z-Force is busy, so they called me to help!" D-Tail informed them. "If you come with me and stop it, I will automatically recommend you for the finals!"