Captain Man x Reader (Request) S1P3

A continuation of the past two Captain Man x Reader one shots. 

Y/N = Your Name

Ray's POV:

It was our last week in Virginia, and summer was almost over. I had been spending a lot of time with Y/N over the past few weeks. Currently, Team Danger and I were at some mall where the kids were picking out gifts for their families and taking pictures in front of stores. 

Henry and Jasper dragged me to a jewelry store to look for something to give to Y/N. I saw many beautiful bracelets, necklaces, and rings, but none of them were perfect enough for Y/N. I would have to get her something custom made for it to be right.

✼❀✬✡︎

I had just sat down with Y/N at Waffle House, the one of Timberlake Road, when it hit me that I would have to tell Y/N that I had to leave soon. 

"Hey, Y/N?" I started.

She glanced up from our chocolate chip waffles, hash browns, a cheese omelet, a glass of orange juice (with two straws, of course), and French vanilla coffee. "Hm?"

"This is my last week in Virginia," I broke the news.

She looked sad for a second, then her face brightened. "Well, let's make sure it's the best one!"

I smiled sweetly at her, causing her cheeks to turn red. "Do you know what the most beautiful thing I've ever seen is?"

"What?"

"You," I stated simply.

"Stop," she blushed deeper. 

I smirked, reaching for her hand. "I'll need your phone number, love. We need to keep in contact when I'm gone."

"Okay," Y/N said. She pulled out a pen from her purse and scribbled a number on a napkin. "Oh, I'll also give you my address."

She added that information to the napkin, slid it over to me, and I pocketed it.

"I have a surprise for you," I told her mysteriously.

Reader's POV:

I wondered what the surprise was! I was really sad that Ray would be leaving next week, and wanted to spend as much time with him as possible before he had to go. However, I was prepared to give a long-distance relationship a chance, especially if it was with Ray.

 "I got us tickets to see your favorite Korean pop singer, BoA Kwon! She's touring in Washington, D.C., and is playing at the RFK Memorial Stadium." Ray explained.

I couldn't believe it! I was practically bursting with excitement. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Ray chuckled, and I leaned forward to share a passionate kiss with him. 

Someone cleared their throat loudly. I broke away from the kiss to see a boy standing at our table with his arms crossed. 

"Sorry. Ray, we need to wrap this up in order for her to get ready before we fly to D.C.," he said.

Huh. I guess he was really close with Ray, otherwise there was no way he could know about the concert. He was right, though. I did need to get ready.

"Alright," Ray sighed. "I'll see you later, love. I'm going to pick you up at your apartment."

"Okay," I nodded. I couldn't wait for tonight!"

✼❀✬✡︎

I squinted as a giant helicopter landed in my apartment complex's parking lot. Knowing Ray, it was probably the Man-Copter. 

A girl who looked about 15, two boys who looked about 17, and another girl, this one looking about 17, stepped out of the helicopter. Ray exited a few seconds later, running over to me. 

"Hey! You look amazing!" He shouted over to me.

"Thanks!" I exclaimed.

I approached the helicopter, looking curiously at the kids. One was the boy who interrupted our kiss earlier today. 

"Oh, I'm sorry," Ray said. "Y/N, this is Piper-" He pointed the the younger girl. "-Henry-" He pointed to one of the boys. "-Jasper-" He pointed to the other boy. "-and Charlotte." He pointed to the older girl.

"Nice to meet you guys," I said politely. "Are you enjoying Virginia?"

"Yes!" They all exclaimed.

"Well, it's time for us to go," Ray said.

He offered me his hand, then helped me into the Man-Copter. Suddenly, a horn honked, and a van pulled up next to the helicopter. A little man stepped out, bellowing, "I am Schwoz!"

"Hi?" I looked at him weirdly. 

"Piper has to drive you two!" He said, gesturing to her.

She grinned, then hopped into the pilot's seat. "See ya, suckers!"

"Bye!" I waved to everyone on the ground as the helicopter rose up and made its way to Washington, D.C.

✼❀✬✡︎

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed as Ray and I exited the stadium. "She is such a good singer!"

"I'm glad you liked it," Ray smiled at me.

He led me over to the Man-Copter, where Piper was waiting. Ray held my hand the entire flight home, my cheeks getting redder by the second. 

When we finally arrived back at my apartment, I stepped out of the helicopter with Ray. He placed something in my hand.

"This is called a wiz watch," he explained. "It's basically like a better version of FaceTime. You can call me anytime you want. I have to see that beautiful face everyday."

I blushed, mumbling, "Thank you."

"I hope to see you soon, Y/N," Ray whispered.

"Me too," I replied quietly.

I leaned in to catch one more kiss before we parted ways. We eventually broke apart, and Ray kissed my cheek.

"Goodbye, Y/N."

"Goodbye, Ray. You are amazing," I whispered.

He gave me one last dazzling smile before he hopped in the Man-Copter and flew back to Swellview. 

Hi! Thanks so much to @GuardianOfFaith286 for this request. I'm so sorry it took forever to update! I just started school and things have been really hectic. I'll try to post at least once every two weeks, but I'm not sure if it's going to work out. Thank you for reading!