Kidnapped (Request) - Henry Hart S6

A rewrite of "The Beginning of The End" where Kid Danger is kidnapped by Drex. Story starts when Kid Danger and Captain Man are going to the Vice Mayor's office.

TW: Torture, injuries

Henry's POV:

"Do you really think he is going to give you a statue?" I asked Ray.

"Of course he is!" He exclaimed. "I'm Captain Man! Who wouldn't give me a statue?"

"Uh, any person with common sense." I snarked. 

He gasped, offended. "You wouldn't."

"Oh, I would."

"I refuse to walk with you anymore," Ray said. "I-I can't."

He over exaggeratedly tossed his head, and I burst out laughing.

"Yo-" I was cut off as someone dropped in front of us. 

I got a better look at the guy. It was-

"Drex!" Captain Man finished my thought. "But... how?"

"Sorry, I don't have the time to explain it to you." Drex smirked. "Gotta grab the kid and go."

"Wait, what?!" I shouted. "Grab me?! What are you talking about?!"

"Yep. Sorry about this." Drex approached me.

He threw some sort of smoke bomb at Ray and I's feet. Immediately, I felt a burning in my lungs and started coughing. Before I knew it, the world went black. 

3rd Person POV:

Captain Man and Kid Danger both dropped like a sack of potatoes. Drex cackled evilly and grabbed Kid Danger's wrist. He dragged Henry off to an abandoned ice cream factory, leaving Captain Man behind.  

✼❀✬✡︎

Henry woke up to darkness. He could vaguely feel cuffs on his wrists and feet, chaining him to a chair.

"Drex?" His voice was scratchy.  

"Ah, you're awake," Drex said, melting out of the shadows. 

"Wha-where are we?" Henry whispered.

"Never you mind. Now, if you are going to get out of this unharmed, I need you to cooperate." Drex grinned.

Henry's eyes widened, and he tried to free himself from the chair. He hoped that Ray would find him soon.

"Let's get started." Drex picked up a bat. "Where is the Man Cave located?"

"Like I'd tell you," Henry glared at him.

Drex sighed. "I guess we have to do it the hard way."

He slammed the bat into Henry's ribs. Henry cried out in pain, feeling his ribs crack.

He whimpered as Drex asked again, "Where is the Man Cave?"

Kid Danger gave a shake of his head. "I'll never tell."

Drex snarled in frustration, then slammed the bat on the kid's wrist. Kid Danger stifled a scream from the pain. He could handle it. He would not reveal the Man Cave's location to Drex, no matter how much Drex hurt him because of it. 

"I'm gonna give you one more chance to tell me before things get really ugly." Drex said. "Where is the Man Cave?!"

Suddenly, the sound of men fighting reached Drex and Henry's ears. Drex frowned, peeking out into the hall.

"Stay put. I'll be right back," Drex instructed, disappearing from Henry's sight.

"Where else would I go?" Henry asked sarcastically, needing to get that out even with all the pain he was in.  

He watched the door in silence for a few minutes, unmoving. Then, Captain Man appeared at the doorway.

"Kid?" He questioned softly. "You in here?"

"Captain Man?" Henry panted.

"Kid!" Ray exclaimed quietly. "Hang on, I'm coming to get you."

Ray made his way over to the chair where Henry sat. He carefully removed the chains from Henry's legs, and was about to remove the ones on his arms when Henry spoke.

"My wrist. The left one. I think it's broken."

Ray froze. "Broken? Did Drex..."

Kid Danger nodded. "Just be careful, please."

"Of course, kid." Ray whispered.

He slowly, gently, removed the chain of Henry's right wrist. He hesitated, then took off the other one as Henry squeezed his eyes shut through the pain.

"Did he hurt you anywhere else?" Ray asked.

"Ribs." Henry panted.

Captain Man showed Henry a device. "This is a teleportal. One time use only. It will teleport us back to the Man Cave, but you need to stand up for it to work."

"I can do it," Henry said, gritting his teeth. 

Ray grabbed his arms, hauling Henry to his feet. Henry gasped in pain, sucking in short gasps of air. Ray looked at him in sympathy, then activated the teleportal. 

With a whoosh of air, Captain Man and Kid Danger appeared back in the Man Cave.

"Schwoz!" Ray screamed. "Henry's hurt!"

Schwoz rushed in, eyes widening at the sight of them. "Set him on the couch."

Ray did as he was told, trying to make it the least painful as possible for Henry.

Schwoz approached Henry, scanning him with a device. 

"It looks like he has two broken ribs and a broken wrist," Schwoz revealed. 

"Can you fix him?" Ray asked hopefully.

Schwoz bit his lip. "I have a medicine that can speed up his recovery, but it won't heal him."

"That's good enough," Ray decided. "Give it to him."

Schwoz nodded, then injected Henry with the medicine. 

"Hen? How do you feel?" Ray prodded. 

"B-better," Henry managed.

"We need to put his wrist in a cast," Schwoz said. "I'll go get it."

As he left the room, Henry weakly grabbed Ray's arm.

"Thanks for coming to get me," he whispered.

"Of course kid. I'll always come for you," Ray whispered back.

Henry smiled, then closed his eyes, drifting to sleep.

"Feel better, kid," Ray told his sidekick, squeezing his hand. 

Thanks for reading! And thank you for this request!