The Aftermath - Henry Hart S1

Takes place when Henry is in Rick Twitler's trap in "A New Evil" and after in the beginning of"A New Darkness". Basically if Henry was more affected when Rick Twitler stole his powers and how Ray and Schwoz comforted him after. 

Henry's POV:

I grunted, trying to break free of the trap. 

"Say goodbye to your powers," Rick Twitler said, cackling.

"No," I replied.

"Okay," he shrugged. 

"Wait, what are yo-" I was cut off as he pulled the lever on his machine. 

A blinding pain coursed through my body. I gasped in pain, squeezing my eyes shut. I felt my powers leaving me, and fast. It was like a part of me was being teared off. I also could hear a bee buzzing around my head, which was super annoying.

As I felt my powers completely leave my body, the trap stopped holding me. My knees buckled and I collapsed, falling into unconsciousness.  

3rd Person POV:

Ray cried out as he saw his sidekick drop to the floor. 

"Kid!" He exclaimed. "Kid, wake up!"

Rick Twitler grabbed the computer virus containing Kid Danger's power and stepped over the superhero pair.

"See you in the dark ages," he said, then walked out of the room.

Ray grunted in effort, eventually managing to escape from under the fallen trap. He crouched down next to Henry.

"Hey, Kid? I need you to wake up for me," he whispered, however, Henry was still knocked out cold.

Ray sighed, but scooped Henry up and started the long trek to the Man Cave. 

✼❀✬✡︎

Charlotte paced around the Man Cave, trying to contact Ray on her phone. Schwoz and Jasper were absolutely NO help. They were playing with the dog Ray had stolen from some prince.

Suddenly, the tube alert went off. Charlotte sighed in relief and headed to the tube platform.

Ray came down first, then stepped to where Henry's tube would have been. He pressed his belt, and Henry came down, unconscious.

"Henry!" Jasper, Charlotte, and Schwoz all exclaimed.

"Schwoz, get your medical stuff," Ray demanded. 

Schwoz ran out of the main area while Ray gently picked Henry up and brought him over to the couch.

"What happened to him?" Charlotte asked.

"Twitler. It was a trap, and he stole Kid Danger's powers," Ray explained.

Charlotte gasped in shock and ran to Henry's side. "Oh, no!"

Schwoz came running back into the area. "I've got it!"

They all stepped away from Henry as Schwoz scanned him and set up a heart monitor. 

"Well?" Ray asked impatiently. "Is he okay?"

"It looks like he suffered a severe amount of pain and passed out from that," Schwoz said. "I think I can wake him up, but he needs to rest."

"And his powers?" Jasper added.

Schwoz shook his head sadly. "They're gone."

A tense silence filled the room. Ray walked back over to Henry's side and grabbed his hand. He was going to wait until Henry woke up. In his opinion, he was the reason Kid Danger lost his powers. 

✼❀✬✡︎

Four hours later, Ray heard a sharp gasp. He looked up and saw Henry's eyes open.

"R-Rayyyy?" He whispered. "What happened?"

"You passed out," Ray explained quietly. "Schowz said that your powers... they're... gone."

Henry brought his fingers to his temples, sighing. "I thought so."

"I'm gonna go get Schwoz. Stay right here." Ray said, getting up.

"Where else would I go?" Henry asked under his breath. 

A second later, Ray returned, Schwoz at his heels. "Henry! How do you feel?"

"Fine," Henry said stiffly.     

Schwoz frowned, scanning him with one of his devices. 

"It looks like you have a bad headache, chest pain, and are still drowsy." Schwoz stated. 

Henry groaned. "Whatever."

"Henry, we need to know if something's wrong," Ray said gently. "You can tell us."

"Alright. Schwoz is right about everything, but I think the headache is probably the worst," Henry gave in. 

Ray sighed, "Schwoz, can you give him some pain medication?"

Schwoz nodded, then pulled out a giant needle.

"Uhh, no. No needles," Henry said warily. 

"This is the only way," Schwoz crept closer.

Henry screamed as Schwoz poked him in the arm with the needle. He panted, clutching his arm. 

"Bro, really? Why did you have to do that?" He groaned.

"Is your headache gone?" Schwoz said instead of answering.

"Yeah," Henry breathed. 

"Good. And, uh, I think I've found a way to get your powers back," Schwoz informed him.

"What? Really?"

"Yes, really. That bee the flew by your head, Ray told me about that, might have absorbed some of your powers. Charlotte and Jasper are trying to catch it now. We think we can transfer the powers back to your body!" Schwoz exclaimed. 

"Whoa! That-that's great!" Ray shouted.

Henry winced, rubbing his temples. "Don't make my headache come back, Ray."

"Sorry," he whispered. 

"Hey! We're back!" Charlotte announced. 

"Good, good. Put the bee in the box," Schwoz pointed to a clear box near Henry. "Henry, can you stand?"

He slowly pushed himself into a sitting position, then grabbed Ray's hand to help him stand up. He stood on shaky legs, Ray being the only thing holding him up.

"Ho-kay. Now, stand in the bog box." Schwoz nodded.

Ray led Henry over to the giant box near the bee. "Kid, you're gonna have to stand on your own. Can you do that for me?"

Henry slowly nodded and let go of Ray's hand, immediately clutching the sides of the box. Ray closed him in, then Schwoz released the bee into his box.

Henry screamed as the bee stung his cheek. He pounded on the glass, trying to get out. Ray opened the door, catching his falling sidekick. Henry jerked away from him, standing on his own.

"You're okay, kid." He assured. 

"Your powers should be back," Schwoz said. "Here, catch."

He threw a gum tube at Henry, who caught it without a second thought. Then, he launched a sharp object at Henry's head, which he ducked.  

"Hey! They are back!" Henry whooped. 

"Now let's go out there and destroy Rick Twitler," Ray said.

Henry nodded, agreeing. The two of the stepped onto their tube platforms, declaring, "Up the tube!"