Chapter 28

I finally got around to reading "A Man in a Beasts World" by GhillieCamo I think I'll use that same old idea of last human in a furry/anthro war for my next story once this one is done. Or maybe I'll write two stories at the same time.

Let me know if you all would like to see that genre of story written the way I do it. Think of your comments as a birthday gift for me, cause that's happening this week.

I also wanted to say that I'm humbled, truly, to be y 'all's writer and having the chance to bring something like this to life for you all to enjoy. I was looking at the views to votes ratio and its surpassed my other stories.

I haven't said it enough, but I want each and every one of you all to know how much I appreciate you for sticking around!

And one more thing: I might have some custom photography done here soon showcasing Dietrich and maybe my next protagonist. And perhaps I'll commission some art.

How does one contact Jackrip cause I see his art all the time.

XXX

"My only regret was killing him because I wish I could have heard him scream as I parted him from his skin." Growled Dietrich.

Last night had been a lot of fun for the man. Cynfael had spotted the brutal captain from their time viewing the city trying to rape another Thrask.

Dietrich was overjoyed as he descended upon the captain and stabbed him through the back of his neck. He did not mean to frighten the poor male that was being assaulted, but he got a little carried away.

While suffering was the antithesis of everything Dietrich stood for, being a hunter, he felt that he would have enjoyed watching the captain writhe in pain.

"I must ask, though. Why did you kill that prostitute? I think she was an innocent." Said Dietrich. Cynfael shrugged as he stood across from Dietrich in their campsite, messing with a pair of dark tinted goggles for his light sensitive eyes.

"I was thirsty." He said. Dietrich snorted lightly, bringing a hand up to his face to cover his smile.

"That's awful." Said Dietrich with a giggle. Cynfael snickered and looked over at Stuka, who stood idly by as the two conversed.

"I guess. Well, the others should be here tomorrow. Are you sure that you wish to enter the city?" Asked Cynfael, cautiously. Dietrich weighed his options, and made his choice.

"We need to know what is going on before we march into there blind. I need to find who brought us here." Growled the man. He gripped the pelt of the captain in his hands, running them through his soft fur.

"And then, I need to get us out." He added. Carefully, he rolled the pelt of the captain and wrapped it up with Krisch'a's pelt. He had two Thrask that he had flayed and he was thinking that there might be one more to add for good luck.

He didn't know who or where, but he began to think that perhaps the leader of the kingdom or whoever was responsible for bringing him to this world should get ripped.

Of course, only if they were like Krisch'a and the captain. A curious soul, adventurous mind, and idle hands did not make someone evil alone.

It was the intention that mattered.

"But what of your mount? Do you wish to sneak in or are you to ride in on glory and fear?" Asked the bat. Dietrich looked over to the horse, noting that he could make a grand entrance to the city. He could flutter the skins of the sinful or somehow display to let them know exactly what they brought upon themselves.